Problem with Great Library sotry mission

Discuss about the Reikland Mercenaries warriors, builds, skills, equipment, strategy and more!
Peldrigal

Problem with Great Library sotry mission

Postby Peldrigal » 02 December 2015, 19:41

I just cannot finish it. I have found the book and the location of the three grimoires, but I cannot find the wand to unlock the third grimoire. The only unlooted point are in a room that is on the southern border of the map, on the eastern side, but it's floating high above any other floor, so no climbing or jumping, and for my life I cannot find a portal that leads there. Meanwhile, demons that spawn every time I kill the last one are picking my band one by one.
How the heck do I get to that last isolated room?

I found other threads about that mission: if you are going to answer "I found it after a few turns" or "I had some problems too", save your effort and don't spam, please.

Urothar

Re: Problem with Great Library sotry mission

Postby Urothar » 02 December 2015, 20:26

I cannot really make out where the isolated room my be you are talking about; but where you encountered the Plague Bearer you can run to the end of a slope (downwards) and then jump down.

It is actually hard to see, so maybe that's the spot you are looking for.
Good Luck!
I was also ganged up on that mission 4 weeks ago and never played the Mercs-team since then. I started Sisters and now stick to them.

Peldrigal

Postby Peldrigal » 02 December 2015, 21:42

I think I found the slope you're referring to, and that's where I found the third grimoire, but I don't have the wand to unlock it.

MrPyro

Postby MrPyro » 02 December 2015, 23:31

The wands are:
Spoiler : :
In the southern section of the blue zone (the gallery area with all the portals)
In the Green Zone (Pink Horror starting zone). If you get there from the Red zone you have to jump down; if you come in from the Blue zone it's on the same level
In the Orange Zone (Daemonette starting zone)
They're all in chests IIRC

Kelmor

Postby Kelmor » 03 December 2015, 09:42

My startingpoint was the gallerie, i went around the gallerie using all the Portals. In the end I found everything.

Just one Thing. From the orange Area where the Daemonette starts you can jump down to the Curatorroom and down to the Bloodletteroom. The Curatorroom can't be reached via Portal from the gallerie, only from the startinghall.

Good Thing about the Bloodletter. I left the couratorroom throu the Portal to the startinghall but left a Marksman there. As my Warband had left the startinghall, the Marksman shoot at the Bloodletter. After two rounds the Deamon left the area to the Startinghall. He stayed there or went to the Couratoroom. I don't know, because I havn't seen him since and my Marksman jumped down to the Bloodletterroom after the Deamon left. that way I didn't had to fight him.

Can't remember more, Good luck.

Peldrigal

Postby Peldrigal » 03 December 2015, 10:48

Many thanks MrPyro and Kelmor ^^
Yes: I too shot the Bloodletter from the upper fllor, until he run to the portal and fell into an ambush. The problem is later, when my mercs have less and less hp, and demons keep spawning.

Kelmor

Postby Kelmor » 03 December 2015, 13:09

Yea, the point is, that I left the Bloodletter alife, so I had no Respawn. He met my Chef in the startingarea, he flew throu the red Portal to the Cuatorroom und jumped down to the Bloodletteroom. I never saw him again. So he was still alife (as you will say so for a deamon) and that resulted in no respawn at all.
On the other hand, I finished the Mission 3 or 4 rounds later, so there was no big Advantage for me.

Now I remember, that I was looking for the third wand, but in fact I aleady had it in the pocket of a Hechman. Take a serchpoint and take a look with every Charakter you've got. Maybe you have the same "supidity". ;)
Would be great to be able to look in the pockets af the Chars in a different way than via serchpoints.

Twahn

Postby Twahn » 04 December 2015, 03:34

Kelmor, you can.

Press space to open the radial menu and navigate to your inventory from there. :)

Kelmor

Postby Kelmor » 04 December 2015, 09:30

Hey, thanks alot. That will help me in the future.

Kokanee Savage

Postby Kokanee Savage » 12 November 2016, 01:52

the problem im having is placing black powder in the library..how and where?

Return to “Reikland Mercenaries”