Witch hunters too strong on ps4

Discuss about the Witch Hunters warriors, builds, skills, equipment, strategy and more!
Brianfree29

Witch hunters too strong on ps4

Postby Brianfree29 » 20 October 2016, 17:33

I believe the witch hunters are way to strong for starting warbands I've only been playing this for about two days now and have had to start four warbands and have watch them all size to witch hunters it's kinda annoying and yes it's always on a normal difficulty so I believe they should be slightly nerfed it's making me lose hope in this game

Brianfree29

Re: Witch hunters too strong on ps4

Postby Brianfree29 » 20 October 2016, 17:36

Sorry I posted this with my phone I didn't mean size I meant die and to the point to where I had to hire new men

Astralwyrm

Postby Astralwyrm » 20 October 2016, 17:51

I've noticed the Witch Hunters are often the hardest to defeat myself while playing Skaven. I think most of my early game defeats were to them.

Brianfree29

Postby Brianfree29 » 20 October 2016, 17:53

I've tried them all against them they need to be brought down a peg

Grimhope

Postby Grimhope » 21 October 2016, 16:23

Honestly ive never struggles against them. I actually suffer more agains skaven swarming.

I play as chaos and generally i block move and not always using all my move counters. Usually overlaying ambush stance. A good magister use is a god send. I did find i had to play normal only for the first few warband ranks but after that now putting mutations where they dont belong and watching with delight as blood and guts go everywhere!

SLHunterUSA

Postby SLHunterUSA » 25 October 2016, 14:48

They certainly have their weaknesses... Just need to attack their weaknesses and play to your faction's strength...

Preach_Gamer

Postby Preach_Gamer » 01 November 2016, 15:09

I don't find them any harder (or easier) than any other. It's about tactics. You cannot approach WH like you would SoS or CE...nor can you approach Chaos like you would Mercs. Each has their own approach, defense and offense. If one is struggling against the WH, it's most likely a tactic prob, IMO.

Return to “Witch Hunters”