WH Campaign Question - need help!

Discuss about the Witch Hunters warriors, builds, skills, equipment, strategy and more!
coolgsak

WH Campaign Question - need help!

Postby coolgsak » 04 August 2016, 15:20

I am on the campaign mission where you have to kill the Manticore and get the Wormbringer sword but I CANNOT find the "Altar of Nurgle" that has to be cleansed. I saw the icons on the map for the idols I had to destroy, but I see no icon for Altar, can someone tell me where it is? I scouted all around the enemy cart and that huge fountain in the middle of the map, but I cant find that Altar for the life of me...

Sartarius

Re: WH Campaign Question - need help!

Postby Sartarius » 05 August 2016, 06:06

It is right in the middle of the map

coolgsak

Postby coolgsak » 10 August 2016, 16:40

If the Altar of Nurgle is in the middle of the map, is it by the fountain? The only thing I saw by the fountain was the chest with all the Wyrdstone in it that is sitting on the ledge of the fountain.

Psymetric

Postby Psymetric » 10 September 2016, 00:10

This campaign was so much BS!.. the level with the demons in that fckd up house with the teleportation... hated it.. just kept running around for ages and those demons... too OP!.. had no chance, not even 3 v 1.. missed everything, even with 80%+ hitchance.. whole warband died.. it said that is was a mission for rating 900.. i had rating 1300 when i started.. This campaign made me stop playing this game AGAIN.. last time it was the hit chance numbers.. but okay, maybe ill try it ever, later..

Return to “Witch Hunters”