Suggestions for improvements.

Share your thoughts and ideas about Mordheim: City of the Damned
RedwoodElf

Suggestions for improvements.

Postby RedwoodElf » 09 March 2016, 17:40

Here are some things that immediately jump out at me as places for improvement:

1: Make the AI less suicidal. Every single match except for story missions, the AI's leader charges into battle within the first few turns, resulting in a rout and severely limiting the opportunity to scavenge anything in the campaign.

2: Make it possible to drop items. Let us drop daggers and helmets so we can pick up more wyrdstone without having to schlep all the way back to the wagon to unload. Especially annoying in AI matches because (See #1)

3: Get rid of the Pyrrhic Victory conditions. If the AI suicides (See #1) it is hard to even cover your troops' wages for the match without selling the "you won" reward Wyrdstone to do so. On a victory, you should at LEAST get gold equal to your troops' wages plus a small amount.

MasterN

Re: Suggestions for improvements.

Postby MasterN » 09 March 2016, 20:22

1: Make the AI less suicidal. Every single match except for story missions, the AI's leader charges into battle within the first few turns, resulting in a rout and severely limiting the opportunity to scavenge anything in the campaign.
An official response regarding the AI went:
First of, I'd like to clarify the situation regarding the AI. While we have no plans on making a "Hard Mode AI", we do plan on applying fixes to the current AI to make it better in the long run.
No statement of any other form has been made so far.
2: Make it possible to drop items. Let us drop daggers and helmets so we can pick up more wyrdstone without having to schlep all the way back to the wagon to unload. Especially annoying in AI matches because (See #1)
Has already been suggested here: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=1733
No official response has been made on that topic yet (as far as I can tell).

My solution has been to not pick up stuff you don't need. But that's only a temporary solution^^
3: Get rid of the Pyrrhic Victory conditions. If the AI suicides (See #1) it is hard to even cover your troops' wages for the match without selling the "you won" reward Wyrdstone to do so. On a victory, you should at LEAST get gold equal to your troops' wages plus a small amount.
Well... technically the wyrdstone is a source of income....
It gets a lot easier after a couple of levels.

Return to “Feedbacks”