Marked for death

Share your thoughts and ideas about Mordheim: City of the Damned
Nightwalker

Re: Marked for death

Postby Nightwalker » 05 March 2016, 18:39

Oh and have you noticed the other replies in this thread or you are just listening to yourself talking?

The other people seem to understand even acknowledge the problem...but not you. You act like I m some kind of an alien and all you care about is what new material the devs are gonna add...

I have never seen a successful game based on expansions if there r problems to the original version

MasterN

Postby MasterN » 06 March 2016, 09:47

In some missions it s impossible because the wrong guy spawned near your guys....therefore IT S RANDOM!!! Since the game R-A-N-D-O-M-L-Y positions the NPCs

Due to the charging tactics of the AI (which actually makes the game easy) You can t just ignore that guy. You HAVE TO kill him Once dead you can t loot the other because of instant rout
Trust me, I really don't want to point out the obvious. But... you know... there is the option to disengage close combat... run away to pursue your target(s)... you can't ignore the unit, but you don't have to kill it. Just take some damage.
If everything already turned into a bar brawl, then it's too late (I think nobody would disagree with that).
And if your units can't do anything because their initiative is too low, then may I suggest a respec?

why don t you agree to the pickpocket option? that s even more tactical. Having to spend all your action point to pickpocket might mean win or lose in this game.
Because it's unnecessary and makes no logical sense. A treasured item is unually worn close to the body. Try "pickpocketing" a necklace hidden behind armor on a dude in close combat.

You didn't make a useful suggestion. You just ejaculated a stray thought.
How many OPs/SPs? Skill required? Pros and Cons?

If you want to increase the chance of being taken seriously, you need to invest a lot more effort.
If you didn t have "The game is awesome" mentality you might see the point...
The point you make would beautifully apply to "Break(or was it Crush) their will" missions (But discussing that here is off topic). My mentality isn't an issue, it's the lack of persuasive arguments against my standpoint.
Oh and have you noticed the other replies in this thread or you are just listening to yourself talking?
The other people seem to understand even acknowledge the problem...but not you. You act like I m some kind of an alien and all you care about is what new material the devs are gonna add...
An arguments validity is in no way related to the amount of people agreeing or disagreeing with it...
I simply ignore posts who bring nothing constructive to the conversation and only give a stray "I agree" or "I disagree".
I have never seen a successful game based on expansions if there r problems to the original version
I agree, neither have I. But here, as well as in other threads, the argument is based on disagreement over what problems exist in the original version.
Many people loathe the RNG, I don't think that there's any massive issue with it (and I'm in the process of shedding light onto that...).
You loathe the current MfD, and I don't see a problem with it.
Yes, I'd rather see more scenarios than wasting resources nitpicking meaninglessly at minor issues. Crush their will has major issues...

edit:
If you forgot to say something and there has been no answer to your post yet, please edit it in.... makes it much easier to quote....
(just like this!)

Nightwalker

Postby Nightwalker » 06 March 2016, 12:35

" there is the option to disengage close combat."
If i do that my man will die(because the AI doesn t seem to care surviving only killing you )

"of persuasive arguments against my standpoint.
An arguments validity is in no way related to the amount of people agreeing or disagreeing with it..."

It s quite clear that you are autistic...Arguing with you is pointless Bye

Return to “Feedbacks”