Thanks!

Share your thoughts and ideas about Mordheim: City of the Damned
mzorich

Thanks!

Postby mzorich » 08 February 2016, 18:07

I just wanted to say THANKS for making such a fantastic game! I just discovered Mordheim CotD a week ago due to a Steam suggestion based on my current library... when I read the description, and when I saw the main complaints were that it was too difficult, I was sold. This may be my favorite TBS game of all time, you guys did an amazing job developing this game... I hope you decide to keep making TBS games in the future, especially with this IP (I have to admit, I had never heard of Mordheim before I bought CotD, but I love the setting and everything it brings to the table). Thank you again!

Re: Thanks!

Postby Guest » 04 May 2016, 16:15

I also just want to thank the designers and everyone who put work into this! Mordheim and my favourite race the Skaven are alive in an amazing game I can play! Thank you so much!

Now just keeping fingers crossed we see the different regional Mercenaries (Reiklanders, Marienburgers, etc), Witch Hunters and Undead warbands to complete the tabletop warband line-up! I will pay happily for those DLCs!

Animal units such as the Giant Rats for Skaven, Warhounds for Witch Hunters and Dire Wolves for Undead would also be really cool. Maybe limit their choice of actions and ability to climb, etc. but make up for it with specials rules such as having several as one unit slot, Giant Rats being able to climb walls normally and pick up Warp Stone fragments by eating them, etc.

Regardless thanks again for all your hard work!

Return to “Feedbacks”