Disband Button

Share your thoughts and ideas about Mordheim: City of the Damned
prag

Disband Button

Postby prag » 05 February 2016, 17:43

Does anyone ever purposefully use the "disband" button? Could it be moved to someplace not right next to buttons that you click after every match?!?

Certainly have no one else to blame than myself but I was playing pretty drunk a few nights ago and without paying attention clicked through-> pay medical bills -> confirm -> pay salaries -> confirm -> disband warband -> confirm -> realize what I've just done and start crying

Then the next day the DLC is released and instead of adding a lvl 10 new guy to my all lvl 10 warband I'm adding a lvl 2 guy to a mostly character lvl 1 warband!!! Needless to say I'm a little salty

Just move the disband button someplace NOT right next to the pay all buttons to save drunks like me from inadvertent disbands!! I can't possibly imagine this button is intentionally used very often at all.

MasterN

Re: Disband Button

Postby MasterN » 07 February 2016, 07:13

Used it purposefully. Plan to use it again. Agree to move it. Here for example:

Drildgen

Postby Drildgen » 08 February 2016, 14:29

The confirmation button is purposefully inverted for the "Disband Warband Confirmation Window". We made it this way to especially prevent such thing from happening. This means that after your third click, you voluntarily moved your mouse to the "Confirm" button and clicked on it. I don't want to sound harsh but next time you need to pay attention on what you're clicking "Confirm" for...

Sorry, but it is not going to change.
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

prag

Postby prag » 08 February 2016, 14:56

Yeah I realize I clicked confirm and it's all on me - but would it really be that hard to move disband button so it's not right next to the pay button? Just make accidents less likely as in MasterN's proposal?

Drildgen

Postby Drildgen » 08 February 2016, 15:02

I'll forward it to our development team but I cannot confirm that it will be done, as precaution measures have already been implemented about this feature.
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

prag

Postby prag » 08 February 2016, 19:38

Thanks! =)

Return to “Feedbacks”