Some general feedback!

Share your thoughts and ideas about Mordheim: City of the Damned
PennaDSGN

Some general feedback!

Postby PennaDSGN » 26 January 2016, 14:23

I got the game not long ago and I've got to say I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Having never played the tabletop version I thought it'd be very hard for me to get into, but it wasn't at all. I lost a few men here and there at the start, but now that I've had the opportunity to understand the mechanics of the game I'm now leading a pretty hefty war band.

Graphically I'd say the game is pretty decent, I personally don't look for graphics in a game as that really doesn't determine whether a game is good or not. The game play is pretty good, I haven't played a turn based game before which plays the same! Where the AI is concerned I think there's some improvements to be made, I found myself eventually getting into battles where it'd just be super easy. At one point a sister of sigmar actually killed herself trying to get to me. She basically repeatedly attempted to climb a wall, which inevitably lead to her death. As amusing as that was it's still an issue! I think that AI could be a bit smarter but, with time I'm pretty confident that'll be changed.

Overall I really like the game, it's something out of the ordinary and keeps you playing for hours. The games can be quite lengthy, which I enjoy! The campaign is also a really cool feature, being able to use a veteran is amazing. Everything is pretty easy to find and generally the game makes it easy to navigate. Like i say there's still room for improvement, but I think with some minor tweaks this game can be even better.
Last edited by PennaDSGN on 09 June 2016, 09:18, edited 1 time in total.

Drildgen

Re: Some general feedback!

Postby Drildgen » 26 January 2016, 20:28

Greetings PenaDSGN,

Thank you for your great feedback! We do want to improve the AI over time but it is a slow process since we don't have much resource left working on the game's features. We will keep this in mind for our future projects as well! :)

Thanks again,
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

PennaDSGN

Re: Some general feedback!

Postby PennaDSGN » 27 January 2016, 12:26

Greetings PenaDSGN,

Thank you for your great feedback! We do want to improve the AI over time but it is a slow process since we don't have much resource left working on the game's features. We will keep this in mind for our future projects as well! :)

Thanks again,
No problem at all, I'm happy to contribute! :P I'm a new user on the forums but I've been playing COTD for a little while so hopefully my input is somewhat helpful to you guys.

Return to “Feedbacks”