Bad
33%
Other (explain below)
No votes

Total votes: 3
Astralwyrm

Thoughts on injuries + Mental conditions/Guidance buff

Postby Astralwyrm » 25 December 2015, 17:03

Personally i want to see more injuries and mental conditions have beneficial effects. I want to see less and less instances of instant firing of units. Guidance could/ should be encouraged/ become relevant maybe through a buff when guidance is in effect. Channel the crazy into something good.

For example Paranoia could have when guidance is in effect gain + melee resistance when fleeing. Deranged could have when guidance is in effect enemy has -% counter attack chance.

The hope being when your unit gains a mental condition rather than throw the character away players can build on it and stupidity becomes less of a big deal with other mental conditions being more common to warrant guidance use.

I want to see a hook hand injury/weapon >=O Drildgen make it happen! Then the dream of the pegg legged, 1 armed, 1eyed, hook handed warrior can come true! =D

Ideas / examples for other when guidance is in effect buffs.

Amok- +% parry/dodge bypass
Megalomania- Immune to fear + terror/ + damage%?

Drildgen

Re: Thoughts on injuries + Mental conditions/Guidance buff

Postby Drildgen » 04 January 2016, 16:09

Then the dream of the pegg legged, 1 armed, 1eyed, hook handed warrior can come true! =D
Yarrrr! Cool idea... But we currently have no plans on implementing specialty weapons for the injured ;)
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

Return to “Feedbacks”