Weapon Hybrids.

Share your thoughts and ideas about Mordheim: City of the Damned

How effective are multiple weapon type hybrids? (E.G. Melee 1st pair + Ranged 2nd pair)

Strong
No votes
Average
17%
Weak
83%
Other (explain below)
No votes

Total votes: 6
Astralwyrm

Weapon Hybrids.

Postby Astralwyrm » 24 December 2015, 00:06

I'm interested in what you guys think?

One thing i would like to see is a quickdraw buff to allow it to replace a opportunity to counter. Say an enemy attacks a ranged unit, the ranged unit can then use quickdraw in responce to the first attack. (provided it has points) like my pistol whip skill suggestion but guaranteed. If needed they could buff squire's curse to counter quickdraw activation.

Jisur

Re: Weapon Hybrids.

Postby Jisur » 24 December 2015, 10:59

I would say it depends on the situation. I would say it is strong in campaign story mission. In the regular missions I have found my self once in a while in a situation where I get bottle-necked so badly that none of my other member can join in the fight and somehow my engaged character can't disengage. Having one or two members that can swap to ranged can save situations like that :)

But I have to admit I have not made a character that I have 50/50 ranged and melee. I tend to go full melee or full ranged :)

But on my melee tanky characters I often have 2h in secondary if I need more damage rather than sustain.

Astralwyrm

Re: Weapon Hybrids.

Postby Astralwyrm » 25 December 2015, 19:08

I've noticed there are very few hybrid friendly skills. Most if not all are defensive/ general buffs that are always beneficial just not as beneficial like Safe Stance or Nimble. I'm not totally sure it is an issue since there needs to be a downside of some sort or no one will use pure builds but then hybrid builds are already limited by a more stretched stat pool.

Return to “Feedbacks”