Sigmar's Purifier and Armor Proficienct

Share your thoughts and ideas about Mordheim: City of the Damned
cluetos

Sigmar's Purifier and Armor Proficienct

Postby cluetos » 23 December 2015, 07:58

Love this game, I've got 231 hours into this game and counting and still discovering new appreciation for the finer details of this game, but obviously it's got some rough edges. And I encountered one today
for my sisters of sigmar warband I tried to give the sigmar purifiers armor proficient so they can negate the crippling drawback of heavy armor, thinking that would fit perfectly with the theme of the warband

then I found out sigmar purifier CANNOT wear heavy armor D: lol

this is kind of arbitrary, and maybe skills like this should be precluded from characters that couldn't benefit from it? or at least have a line of text telling people what equipment are off limit.

once again this game is great, thanks for the good work

thomas aagaard

Re: Sigmar's Purifier and Armor Proficienct

Postby thomas aagaard » 23 December 2015, 08:59

The same can be said for all the skills effecting ranged attacks if a character cant use missile weapons..
Thomas Aagaard
9th Stirland Regiment of Spears...

Astralwyrm

Postby Astralwyrm » 23 December 2015, 23:37

What is equippable is listed in a hired sword's description page. I made the same mistake with my black skaven ages ago so yeah it happens.

Postby Guest » 23 December 2015, 23:49

What is equippable is listed in a hired sword's description page. I made the same mistake with my black skaven ages ago so yeah it happens.
ah! you're right
I've never noticed that
yeah it would be nice if the skill tree is optimized and idiot-proofed, so people won't.... hey! why do you have to get personal

DarkZany

Postby DarkZany » 27 December 2015, 10:38

this is a great suggestion! implementing this would make this game more beginner friendly and accessible. For those of us investing lots of time into this game, it would usually be a good idea to come up with a full build in mind ahead of time so that you can really plan everything out beforehand before putting on skills and such during the game and realizing it doesn't work.

Drildgen

Postby Drildgen » 04 January 2016, 16:29

Fantastic idea! I passed it on to the development team... No promise though, their task list is already quite larger than they can take :/
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

Return to “Feedbacks”