Marked for Death - Crushing Victory problem

Share your thoughts and ideas about Mordheim: City of the Damned
juegos777

Marked for Death - Crushing Victory problem

Postby juegos777 » 15 December 2015, 23:11

OK maybe not only for crushing victory, but it makes more sense here I suppose:

Say you need to gather 1-3 trinkets off fallen enemies and you got all but 1, but the next enemy (and the last alive) has it. When you kill it, you automatically win (crushing victory for stats) but obviously then cannot pick up the trinket.

Given that other than bragging rights, crushing victory gives no additional rewards, would it be too much to ask that the trinket/objective could be counted as completed regardless? I mean you actually put ALL your enemies out of action and noone got away.

Jisur

Re: Marked for Death - Crushing Victory problem

Postby Jisur » 15 December 2015, 23:57

I agree. Would be nice if you would get 2xp for crushing victory since that can be challenging especially if you have 10 vs 10 :)

Twahn

Postby Twahn » 16 December 2015, 06:56

The whole point of marked for death is that you're meant to prioritise the marked enemies. If they are last to be killed, you obviously haven't achieved this, so why should you be rewarded?

Glorystain

Postby Glorystain » 16 December 2015, 07:42

Agreed, this has happened to me a couple times and it is damn frustrating.

Evan_

Postby Evan_ » 03 January 2016, 06:35

The whole point of marked for death is that you're meant to prioritise the marked enemies. If they are last to be killed, you obviously haven't achieved this, so why should you be rewarded?
What he said. Though Crushing Victory is definately an achievment that deserves it's reward imho. +1 xp isn't game-breaking, and taking out the entire enemy team is a fun thing to aim for.

Last bumped by Anonymous on 03 January 2016, 06:35.

Return to “Feedbacks”