[Feedback] Too boring during deployment

Share your thoughts and ideas about Mordheim: City of the Damned

[Feedback] Too boring during deployment

Postby damien » 23 November 2015, 13:49

I would like to love this game. But some bugs are too immersion breaking for me. I talk about campaign VS A.I.

1) During the beginning of the deployment, it's TOO LONG for nothing. When ennemy is not even on sight.
Specially when A.I. stops to gather stones.
I understand the point to wait, when I see ennemy moving. But at the beginning, it's just useless.
A.I. should speed up x100, and only move @normal speed when on sight (or when hiding after).

2) The animation when you pick up stones is too long, and when you are hit by the buff/debuff. This is boring after the 100th time. The spot to pick up loot is already so small that it takes some times to find it and loot. So it's even worst with the animation, specially when you pick up differents stones on the same spot.

3) When A.I is cornered by two men. Sometimes it cannot act, and must just pass or use defensive stance. But still, it takes 6-8 seconds of doing nothing before it activates defensive stance and finish it's turn.

All those problem make the game long and boring. You are just waiting for nothing.
And impossible to speed animations up , or pass them alltogether.

This add up to the already infinite loading time of the missions...

Do you have any plan or fixing this ? Like fast-forward ennemy deployment, and give us an option to disable some animations, and/or a button to skip useless animations (all of them).

Re: [Feedback] Too boring during deployment

Postby Drildgen » 01 December 2015, 20:37

Greetings damien,

Thank you for posting your feedbacks here! I will share your thoughts on the deployment system with the development team to see if there is anything we can do about it!

Best regards,
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

Return to “Feedbacks”