Necromancer and the Wrath of Tzeench

This is the place to go when you want to report a bug that you encountered while playing Mordheim: City of the Damned.
BKatt1

Necromancer and the Wrath of Tzeench

Postby BKatt1 » 05 November 2016, 06:54

Hey guys

I'm really enjoying my undead warband here, it's very well done and an absolute treat.

I have however one big problem with my Necromancer.

I have searched the web as much as i can on the topic and can seemingly only find people stating that once the caster gets a wrath of the god(happend to me 3 times in a row from the first or second spell in the game), and gets knocked out of combat, it cant be a lasting ailment . The last of my 3 times, my necromancer, which ive worked very hard on by the way, suffered from Brain Trauma. Which is to say the least, very unfortunate.

I was under the impression, that when casters suffer the smack down of a god, it couldnt be any lasting damage, only such as Amnesia and the sort. as casters are already getting severely punished from the backlashes etc.

If its not, im thinking i need a break until that hopefully is sorted out.
Either way, i would really appreciate it, if someone could shed some light on this.

Drildgen

Re: Necromancer and the Wrath of Tzeench

Postby Drildgen » 08 November 2016, 13:35

Greetings BKatt1,

Unfortunately, the RNG god seems to not be in your favor on this one... The Curse of Tzeentch is the risk of playing with dangerous but powerful magical powers! The Wrath of Tzeentch, which instantly puts your unit out of combat has the smallest chance of them all to being triggered form the curse. It seems that you have encountered some very bad dice rolls (or very good ones, depends how you see it)...
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

Bkatt1

Postby Bkatt1 » 09 November 2016, 17:32

Thanks for the reply, but im still confused about my main question.

Is it a bug, that my necromancer suffered from Brain Trauma, after he got knocked out of combat, by the tzeench 9999 backlash?

Leadpaintchips

Postby Leadpaintchips » 13 November 2016, 18:25

Nope, not a bug. Any time that any of your characters get knocked out, they roll on the injury table. Such is the life in Mordheim. The only 'caster that I can think of that doesn't have a chance of backlash (or the divine version) is the Doomweaver.

Jisur

Postby Jisur » 13 November 2016, 21:22

If I am not mistaken, then they did make it such that if your caster falls out of action due to curse they would always get full recovery.

I might be wrong though.

Leadpaintchips

Postby Leadpaintchips » 14 November 2016, 06:51

Really? I've been planning my warbands around the fact that anyone who drops can potentially die, or worse be crippled past the point of usefulness.

Return to “Bug Report”