Warband Infinite Gold Video

This is the place to go when you want to report a bug that you encountered while playing Mordheim: City of the Damned.
DoomPriestK

Warband Infinite Gold Video

Postby DoomPriestK » 23 October 2016, 22:21

I have had the same issue as others being able to get infinite gold when depositing in warband chests.

I stopped at 2000 gold thinking maybe it would snap out of it eventually but imagine it could have gone on forever.

If it helps you identify the problem somehow, I uploaded a video, not sure if it shows the cause of it but I may not be looking in the right area.

Feel free to review it, hopefully it will help:

https://youtu.be/DgOw6Xm40dI

Also I notice that at times the ambush stance sometimes doesn't work as intended, enemies have been able to pass through ambush zones to attack my characters without any ambush being launched.

The game is also quite frustrating at times, I know you want to give people that tabletop experience but I really would consider adding a save function during missions, perhaps having it as a different game mode altogether if you want to keep the main game tabletop-faithful.

Drildgen

Re: Warband Infinite Gold Video

Postby Drildgen » 24 October 2016, 13:37

Greetings DoomPriestK

Thank you for taking the time to post a video with the gold dupe bug. We appreciate it as it will help us re-create the bug internally. I have forwarded the information to one of our programmers so they can look into it.

As for the savegame feature, there is actually one in the menu while you're playing a game. You can always save your game, quit and resume later... Do you think it's too hard to find?
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

Darklight

Postby Darklight » 03 November 2016, 01:21

I also had a gold dupe occurence. This was on the downloaded version of the PS4.

Was on the second story mission with the Humans, in thr Temple of Sigmar.

Had a stack of 20 coins already in the wagon, The unique story character was unloading a second stack if 34 coins, the coins kept getting added to the intial stack of 20 in the wagon, without removing the stack of 34 from the character's inventory. It seems I could have replicated this action for as long as I had patience for.

Drildgen

Postby Drildgen » 03 November 2016, 14:11

Quick update on this issue!

The problem has been reproduced internally and we narrowed it down! It will be fixed next patch :) Thank you guys for helping us out with this one!
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

Return to “Bug Report”