Templar Knight - Desync bugs on counter attack (3 in a row!)

This is the place to go when you want to report a bug that you encountered while playing Mordheim: City of the Damned.
Orkhan

Templar Knight - Desync bugs on counter attack (3 in a row!)

Postby Orkhan » 11 October 2016, 19:05

I played PvP matches lately and during the following three situations desyncs happened:

1. Templar Knights ambush was triggered next to a corner (merchant quarter), after the second attack of the Sister of Sigmar the desync happened

2. Templar Knights ambush was triggered next to statue of count gotthart (Statue of Count Gotthart), after the second attack of the Sister of Sigmar the desync happened

3. Templar Knights ambush was triggered on open space (merchant quarter). the fearful 1st henchman who triggered it retreats.
another henchman enters the fight and attacks the Templar Knight. He counterattacks succesfully. The henchman attacks again, then the desync happened

So at first glance we thought that the desync happened because the ambush was triggered to close to an edge. Since scenario 3 happened we believe there is another reason for the desync! Please be aware of this problem.

In all three cases it was the same Templar Knight (same equipment, same stats, same skills).

I will send you the logs for situation 3. I didnt save the logs for the first two scenes, because we believed it to be a random desync.

Yours sincerely,
Orkhan

Drildgen

Re: Templar Knight - Desync bugs on counter attack (3 in a r

Postby Drildgen » 12 October 2016, 14:35

Greetings Orkhan!

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. We will investigate and try to reproduce this behavior internally. We're very sorry for the inconvenience and the trouble this may have caused.
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

SHunterUSA

Postby SHunterUSA » 29 October 2016, 05:26

I'm on the XBox One and I'm having an issue where the game keeps freezing on the Templar Knight's turn when he triggered an Ambush by a Sister of Sigmar. The game freezes, the Audio buzzes, and then it crashes to the XB1 'Desktop'. I've tried restarting the game and doing a hard reset on the XB1 (to clear the cache), but it keeps freezing/crashing immediately...

SHunterUSA

Postby SHunterUSA » 29 October 2016, 05:30

My issue is happening against the AI in a campaign mission (although not one of the Acts, just the normal missions)...

SHunterUSA

Postby SHunterUSA » 29 October 2016, 11:27

Since the mission keeps crashing at that point each time that I try to Continue it, the mission must be abandoned to resume the Campaign...

This is a critical bug, please fix ASAP!

SHunterUSA

Postby SHunterUSA » 30 October 2016, 15:33

Finally Abandoned that mission after trying to reload it 10 or so times. Of course, Abandoning a battle, you've got to roll Injury rolls on all of your players... My previously unhurt Rank 3 Leader is now missing an Eye, also had another player Dead and 3 others suffered permanent injuries...

SHunterUSA

Postby SHunterUSA » 01 November 2016, 15:22

Have you guys been able to reproduce this bug yet? Obviously having to Abandon a mission and make Injury Rolls for all of your players and lose all of their stuff is pretty devastating...

Return to “Bug Report”