Witch Hunters Act I 1

This is the place to go when you want to report a bug that you encountered while playing Mordheim: City of the Damned.
sundee82

Witch Hunters Act I 1

Postby sundee82 » 04 July 2016, 16:26

I got stuck on the first campaign mission of the witch hunters:
I completed all mission objectives with the exception of one that cannot be completed:
- Gather the Sword of Tweetch

I killed both skaven and chaos parties, killed the trapped skaven, burned the cart etc.

The sword is nowhere to be found on the map, and also one more possible bug: after burning the cart the 4 barrels of black powder are still in the inventory of the guy who picked them up.

Any solution on this one?

Thank you.

Drildgen

Re: Witch Hunters Act I 1

Postby Drildgen » 05 July 2016, 13:45

Ok, there's a couple things to go over on this one...

- First, the Sword of Tzeentch should be on the Magister's corpse. If the corpse has been removed from the battlefield, you should find it in a little loot bag that took the body's place at the location of its death.

- The Barrels of Black Powder are indeed supposed to be in your inventory. They are not consumed when you burn the other prisoner's wagon that contains the Skaven prisoner. [SPOILERS] They are in fact needed for your next story mission.

- If the you don't remember which loot bag is of the Magister, and if you prefer to re-start the mission, you can always have your dramatis personae defeated by the reinforcements coming into the battlefield.

Good luck! :)
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

Postby Guest » 02 August 2016, 09:07

SPOILERS below:

In my play through, I ran around like a maniac and fought for way, way longer than was necessary - finally losing almost all of my warband - when I found the Sword in a loot bag in front of the Skaven tunnels.

Despite stomping everything that moved, elsewhere, it seems a few combats occurred off screen betwixt the evil doers' forces and whomever had the sword succumbed to blows that did not come from my heroes...

Drildgen

Postby Drildgen » 02 August 2016, 13:20

Ahhh interesting! Thank you for this bit of information... I will investigate :)
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

GoonOnHoliday

Postby GoonOnHoliday » 29 December 2016, 14:33

Can someone tell me where do I find the gunpowder? I have been to scavenge points but no joy. Cheers.

GoonOnHoliday

Postby GoonOnHoliday » 29 December 2016, 14:38

All good. Found them just impatient and a little stupid.

Return to “Bug Report”