Witch Hunter DLC has BUGGED Mordheim

This is the place to go when you want to report a bug that you encountered while playing Mordheim: City of the Damned.
ClickiVids

Witch Hunter DLC has BUGGED Mordheim

Postby ClickiVids » 22 June 2016, 14:09

Since buying and downloading the Witch Hunter DLC I've been unable to play the game. It's broken the markers, you can't see where they are via birds eye view or have been placed (so you can't then remove them later on). Likewise you can't see carts, the Witch Hunter warband itself is bugged, stuck loading on 63% constantly. When you attempt to customize how they look you'll turn your warband invisible (floating weapons and heads, although funny, very frustrating). Like the markers and the carts, you can't see on the map where the enemy is, by this I mean they vanish. It will often pick up the enemy warband, but their markers/icons will vanish from the map even though they're still in visible range. Which makes it a lot harder keeping track of enemy warband movement. It's now impossible to play this game as to do so would require you to spend more time trying to overcome these bugs rather than playing/enjoying the game.

I'm very disappointed with this, it's almost like a Blizzard WOW expansion launch (messy) or Diablo 3' launch (again messy). You guys are much better than this, I'm someone who has really enjoyed this game and backed you a lot. Over 80+ hours, all dlc owned, constantly recommending Mordheim, and yet this has been extremely disappointing.

Drildgen

Re: Witch Hunter DLC has BUGGED Mordheim

Postby Drildgen » 22 June 2016, 14:55

Hi there ClickiVids,

First off thanks a lot for your commitment and your great interest in Mordheim. We are aware of the issues you have mentioned and I'm happy to let you know that we managed to fix all of them internally. We will be pushing a quick fix patch soon that should resolve all the problems you listed.

Sorry for the inconvenience and we hope you resume your enjoyment of the game as soon as the patch goes live! :)
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

ClickiVids

Postby ClickiVids » 23 June 2016, 23:23

Well I hope you release the fix soon, I'm more interested in playing Mordheim than I am Doom and all the other new games I've purchased. Yeah, says it all really.

Be speedy, there's a lot of people who have stopped playing Mordheim until you've fixed it, one being me. And I for one won't be returning to the game till you've fixed what you broke.

Clicki

Nîme l'Ancien

Postby Nîme l'Ancien » 30 June 2016, 21:49

There is still some problems after the quick fix.
- Some times, the active character and the carts have not their symboles on the mini map. This is not every time and if you save and quit and reload. Some times they came back ;).
- The name of the warband displayed when you pass the cursor on your cart IG is the initial one. It changed nothing when you change the name of your warband.

Thanks for your work.
Cheers.

Return to “Bug Report”