manticore

This is the place to go when you want to report a bug that you encountered while playing Mordheim: City of the Damned.
Scumcleaner

manticore

Postby Scumcleaner » 07 June 2016, 14:21

Just played the final mission of the mercenaries campaign. The manticore flew away and didn't come back. In addition, the warriors with acid pool effects kept taking damage long after the effect timer reached zero. All I could do is let the reinforcements hit me and the acid to damage me until I broke. To add insult to injury, my leader died and I don't have the gold to replace him! 183 hours into this (otherwise awesome) game to have my ability to finish the merc campaign stopped by a glitch...

Addendum: slapped myself in the head when I remembered I can sell some of my warbands gear to fund the new leader. He'll be level one, but that's Mordheim for you!
Some further information for you that may help with the bug. I had stopped the mission part way through and saved it to finish later. The Manticore disappeared after the resumption of the mission and the warriors who had moved through acid at any time in the presave game came back with acid effect, zero on the rounds remaining for the effect but suffering damage every round. Perhaps the saving and resuming process introduced the glitch.

dogfisc

Re: manticore

Postby dogfisc » 18 June 2016, 01:29

I just ran into the same problem with the acid pools. I'm not sure if it only affected warriors who had gone through a pool before I saved and exited or not. No issue with the manticore, though I didn't exit at all after luring it, just before. If a warrior has the acid effect stuck on him, walking through a pool again will clear it.

Also, if you need to get out of a story mission, just let them gank your Dramatis Personae, not your own warriors.

Morjax

Postby Morjax » 22 June 2016, 19:36

Also, if you need to get out of a story mission, just let them gank your Dramatis Personae, not your own warriors.
I can't believe that never occurred to me (or maybe it had, and I'd just forgotten). Great tip ^_^

Rufusthewright

Postby Rufusthewright » 29 June 2016, 16:24

I'm having all the same issues except that I am playing the witch hunter campaign. It's the most depressing bug because I have to watch my men slowly die from acid while I wait for an enemy that never comes....

Cincuenta

Postby Cincuenta » 12 August 2016, 19:59

The same happens to me with witchhunters...

Orkhan

Postby Orkhan » 22 August 2016, 11:17

Yes, I encountered the acid pool debuff problem as well and made a post on Steam about it two days ago.
Cheers

Expalphalog

Postby Expalphalog » 12 November 2016, 23:28

Still an issue. Had to save my mission and when I came back, the manticore was gone. There is no enemy in the initiative list. I'm just running around in circles round after round with nothing to do.

Garr

Postby Garr » 27 January 2017, 13:33

Been trying to complete this with Skaven, and having the same problem.

After patiently waiting and killing about 20 reinforcements, I suddenly had deja vu.

YOU CANNOT SAVE AND RESTART, OTHERWISE THE MANTICORE FLIES AWAY AND DOESN'T RETURN. YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE THIS LEVEL IN ONE SITTING.

Better go and get Fylch killed now so I can restart.

Garr

Postby Garr » 27 January 2017, 13:34

Incidentally, quickest (and most amusing) way as Skaven is to drop a couple of Poison Globes, and just run him forwards and backwards through them until he passes out. :D

fleudechoux

Postby fleudechoux » 30 January 2017, 21:18

Same here. Saved and the beast was gone.
This is ridiculous

Please debug

Return to “Bug Report”