Bug in the Sisters campaign?

This is the place to go when you want to report a bug that you encountered while playing Mordheim: City of the Damned.
robbosteem1

Bug in the Sisters campaign?

Postby robbosteem1 » 24 April 2016, 23:54

Iencountered a bug in the sisters campaign II 1
I killed the evil sorceress/demonette several times and it always reappeared, until it was stuck invisible in the entrance hall.
I could engage it and attack it and cast on it, but it didn't move or attack any more and I could not make any damage to it.

Second the Augus Sister that I had to free was attackable and I attacked it and killed it, that's why I lost. Maybee my fault to attack it, but it shouldn't be attackable at all I think.

Now I don't sare restarting the campaign that I already had fulfilled but lost in the end possibly due to sthe bug, as I don't want it to happen again the same way. Also I collcted all the valuables and now they are lost...

Do you see this as bugs too?

If yes, can you help?

Drildgen

Re: Bug in the Sisters campaign?

Postby Drildgen » 25 April 2016, 13:25

Greetings robbosteem1,

This in quite an interesting bug you've reported here... I will investigate myself and try to reproduce it!
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

Drildgen

Re: Bug in the Sisters campaign?

Postby Drildgen » 25 April 2016, 14:44

Hello again!

I wasn't able to reproduce the bug where the Alluress would respawn invisible. I've ran the mission a couple times, killing her over and over and she always respawned correctly. Regarding the High Augur, the mission states clearly that she must not be harmed! If you engaged and killed her, failing the mission is working as intended here.

You should try the mission again, but this time, keep the High Augur unharmed and everything should be fine. If you manage to get the Alluress invisible again, please take note of all the actions you've done to come across this bug again!

Thank you very much :)
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

Return to “Bug Report”