Bug promoting warriors

This is the place to go when you want to report a bug that you encountered while playing Mordheim: City of the Damned.
Darkcon

Bug promoting warriors

Postby Darkcon » 22 April 2016, 21:29

First of all, im sorry because im playing the game in spanish and i dont know the exactly traslation for some skills to english, so, i`ll try to traslate them as i think it is.

I am playing with Chaos. I took a normal warrior, a henchman, and bought for him the passive skill "the boy is talented"(or something like that), both upgrades. But once i have the warrior prepare with all the points and skills, i cant use it in my warband. When i click on him to choose a spot to locate him, everything seems grey. I can do the same correctly with the rest of my warband, this problem only happens with this guy.

Mikkel

Re: Bug promoting warriors

Postby Mikkel » 23 April 2016, 04:09

Possibly because he still counts as a warrior of the same type, that is the henchman "class" he came from before he became a hero.

If the guy is a Darksoul, who's now promoted to hero, he still counts agaist the maximum 5 Darksouls you can have active. If you think this might be the case, try putting another warrior of the same class into the reserves first.

Darkcon

Postby Darkcon » 23 April 2016, 11:38

Thats was exactly what happened to me, i didnt know about the number limitation of same-type warriors.
Thank you very much!

Mikkel

Postby Mikkel » 24 April 2016, 07:00

You're welcome. I had the same thing kinda bite me in the ass, as I am now limited to 4 Warpguard henchmen, but so be it (at least until such a day as the venerable Skulk Fleabag bites the dust!).

Return to “Bug Report”