Leader Injured, but NOT out of action

This is the place to go when you want to report a bug that you encountered while playing Mordheim: City of the Damned.
RedwoodElf

Leader Injured, but NOT out of action

Postby RedwoodElf » 08 March 2016, 21:10

OK, my warband leader came back injured from a fight IN WHICH HE WAS NOT TAKEN OUT OF ACTION.

I didn't think this was even possible. This is campaign ending, since I don't have enough gold, even selling all my wyrdstone, to hire a replacement (and I already have another leader recovering from injuries, since this is right at the start of the campaign, I don't have a big gold stockpile yet.)

Myrqaw Aerul

Re: Leader Injured, but NOT out of action

Postby Myrqaw Aerul » 08 March 2016, 21:19

Hey

Which injury did he roll? Because everyone rolls in case of critical hit, even if you don't get Stunned

My leaders get a lot of Light Wounds because of this

RedwoodElf

Postby RedwoodElf » 08 March 2016, 21:36

Looks like a light wound, since it's only 2 days...in any case I may as well delete this warband, since without a leader I'd have to wait those 2 days (and presumably pay my troops) for him to recover, and if they're not paid, they can't go on a mission.

(My leader even used a poultice after getting stunned, but apparently that didn't help (researched this a bit after posting and found out that they CAN get injured if they got critted...sucks that it cost me a warband, but at least it doesn't appear to be a bug, just miserably bad luck.))

Arganan

Postby Arganan » 09 March 2016, 13:43

You can easily skip two days because you only need to pay your guys when you take part in a mission. So skiping days to wiat for a injured or training guy doesn't hurt at all.

Drildgen

Postby Drildgen » 09 March 2016, 14:29

You can either skip those 2 days or simply hire a back-up Leader to use when your main one is injuried! ;)
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

RedwoodElf

Postby RedwoodElf » 09 March 2016, 16:56

I DID already have a backup leader,,,he was out of action for another 5 days...thus my lack of funds.

A friend of mine keeps insisting that a warrior can never, ever be injured without being taken out of action, and refuses to be convinced otherwise.

MasterN

Postby MasterN » 09 March 2016, 21:23

I DID already have a backup leader,,,he was out of action for another 5 days...thus my lack of funds.

A friend of mine keeps insisting that a warrior can never, ever be injured without being taken out of action, and refuses to be convinced otherwise.
AWW man... Sorry to hear that.

While it is unfortunate if something like this happens, it's still part of the game. If you can manage make a comeback: congratulations.
Otherwise just start a new warband and hope for better rolls next time.

Frankie

Postby Frankie » 09 March 2016, 21:27

They can, if they suffer an open wound. Press default button "B" for buffs/debuffs to see if anyone has it. Poultices can fix them.

RedwoodElf

Postby RedwoodElf » 09 March 2016, 21:46

They can, if they suffer an open wound. Press default button "B" for buffs/debuffs to see if anyone has it. Poultices can fix them.
If so, it did NOT in this case. (I actually posted the log on the "Give me your combat logs" thread...as you can see, my leader used a poultice AFTER he was hurt, just before the enemy warband routed, and he STILL got the light wound.)

MasterN

Postby MasterN » 09 March 2016, 21:54

If so, it did NOT in this case. (I actually posted the log on the "Give me your combat logs" thread...as you can see, my leader used a poultice AFTER he was hurt, just before the enemy warband routed, and he STILL got the light wound.)
Yes you did (Please more logs, not just the games that went badly ^^).

Let me mention here that a purple poultice has a 75% chance of removing open wounds... Items of less quality less obviously.

Return to “Bug Report”