Skirmish Out of Sync (Game breaking)

This is the place to go when you want to report a bug that you encountered while playing Mordheim: City of the Damned.
DinneNotDinner

Skirmish Out of Sync (Game breaking)

Postby DinneNotDinner » 07 March 2016, 06:14

There is no screenshot for this bug.

The issue is that, initially, what is happening to each other is the same event in the skirmish. We noticed that on his screen it showed he was taking damage and I was showing that I missed him. Was strange. The game breaking is when someone dies. It will rotate to that character and there is no progress. We HAVE to abandon. His game is waiting for me to make a move (from the dead guy). While I'm just waiting for the beginning of the round.

We replicated this issue between two other players, also. I was actually watching the broadcast and was able to confirm it.

DinneNotDinner

Re: Skirmish Out of Sync (Game breaking)

Postby DinneNotDinner » 08 March 2016, 00:08

Does anyone know if this is a known issue? I didn't see anything in the thread preceding this post. :?:

I also emailed the logs email address listed in the patch notes as well as the dxdiag output. I had the opponent email his in.

I'd just like to know if this is a known issue. Thanks a million. :)

Drildgen

Postby Drildgen » 08 March 2016, 14:47

Greetings DinneNotDinner,

First of all, thank you for reporting this issue. This does indeed look like a legit desync. I have forwarded the information to our development team so they can take a look into it.

Best regards,
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

DinneNotDinner

Postby DinneNotDinner » 16 March 2016, 00:37

I never thanked you for the response....Thank you! ;)

Return to “Bug Report”