City elements not loading, no Wyrdstone

This is the place to go when you want to report a bug that you encountered while playing Mordheim: City of the Damned.
Lord_Zed

City elements not loading, no Wyrdstone

Postby Lord_Zed » 17 February 2016, 21:08

As of the last patch in February 2016 my game has stopped working right. the game loads, and loads missions however the buildings, traps and wyrdstone do not load. It's possible to play a complete skirmish through in the flat city, but no Wyrdstone is ever collected. I don't think it's a straight graphics bug as the game seems to be aware the Wyrdstone is not there, as in missions where collecting 60% of the wyrdstone is a secondary objective it shows 0 of 0. It was wokring fine the day before.

This bug also affects the tutorial, my warbands are all consigned to a slow demise without wyrdstone. Any help would be much appreciated.

Drildgen

Re: City elements not loading, no Wyrdstone

Postby Drildgen » 17 February 2016, 22:53

Greetings Lord_Zed,

By Sigmar! That is quite a bug you've encountered there... I have personally never seen something like this before! Could you please verify your game-cache integrity (by following step #2 of our Troubleshooting Guidelines and continue to follow the guidelines until you reach #8.

If the problem persists beyond that point, please let us know!
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

Lord_Zed

Re: City elements not loading, no Wyrdstone

Postby Lord_Zed » 18 February 2016, 11:46

Cheers for the fast reply, It does appear to be an integrity issue. I had a similar thought at work today that maybe my computer flipped a gear when the patch was auto updating.

My fledgling Skaven warband is back, though many Reiklanders were sacrificed in the name of testing.

Return to “Bug Report”