bug in the library

This is the place to go when you want to report a bug that you encountered while playing Mordheim: City of the Damned.
Myrqaw Aerul

bug in the library

Postby Myrqaw Aerul » 12 February 2016, 19:02

Hello,

Little bugs I encountered while I was hunting daemons-things there with my ratkins:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =621801939

my little rat is in the blue area and in the red area at the same time !

Moreover, I also noticed something in the same mission (didn't take screenshot sorry): when the curator arrived, he was at the bottom of the initiative ladder despite his score of 99, so he had his turn after everyone else; then on the next round he was at the right position (the 1st one); so basically he got 2 turns in a row !

Jisur

Re: bug in the library

Postby Jisur » 13 February 2016, 09:36

Now I have not played the Skaven library mission but I am pretty sure when characters come in to play they are always put last in the initiative ladder. Like when Pink Horror dies and Blue Horrors spawns in it place it is always last in the ladder for that turn. Also in rescue mission when you rescue a character that you take control of, he is put last in the ladder for that turn when he comes in to play.

Drildgen

Re: bug in the library

Postby Drildgen » 15 February 2016, 15:10

Greetings Myrqaw Aerul,

I will investigate this issue as you shouldn't be in two different zones are once in the Great Library!

On the other hand, Jisur is right with his ladder explanations. That is why the Curator appears at the bottom of the initiative during the turn of his appearance.

Best regards,
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

Return to “Bug Report”