Action Markers/Influence area not showing up?

This is the place to go when you want to report a bug that you encountered while playing Mordheim: City of the Damned.
maxwell1311

Action Markers/Influence area not showing up?

Postby maxwell1311 » 20 January 2016, 22:07

Hello!

I had a question. Whenever I play the game, I'm completely left in the dark as to loot points, movement distance, and every other graphics. I have everything on high, apart from the shadows. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, verifying the game's integrity (or whatever it's called via Steam) and nada. I've watched some tutorials and SplatterCatGaming's Let's Play, and they all have these markers, even when viewing the map while on a mission, I'm missing the orange/yellow circle that you use as a cursor. It's kinda game breaking, since I spent such a long time on Act 1 Mission 1 just trying to find the blasting powder (because there are other neutral barrels and no indicators.) Hopefully I can quickly fix this problem :)

Thanks!
-Max

anon

Re: Action Markers/Influence area not showing up?

Postby anon » 27 May 2016, 13:42

Same prob here. After i had to downgrade my AMD graphics driver to even play the game i realized i was totally missing all the markers and tons of other shader effects when watching LPs of Mordheim......

anon

Re: Action Markers/Influence area not showing up?

Postby anon » 27 May 2016, 20:24

ok, i updated my AMD Driver back to v 16.5.3 and i started the game out of curiosity if it will work, it did. the markers and shaders still didnt show up, so i fiddled with the graphic settings and apparently the markers and shader effects arent displayed at 1680x1050 but at every resolution below its fine, anyone has an idea about whats causing the problem and how i can fix it?

Return to “Bug Report”