Random Teleports, Invisible Ladders, and Invisible Walls

This is the place to go when you want to report a bug that you encountered while playing Mordheim: City of the Damned.
DarkZany

Random Teleports, Invisible Ladders, and Invisible Walls

Postby DarkZany » 23 December 2015, 10:46

So I was playing a multiplayer game (Skirmish) and I set up a sneaky ambush. My leader cornered the enemy leader and I had my NightRunner and Black Skaven in a building nearby ready to jump down off the roof. When it was my NightRunner's Turn it teleported my NightRunner half across the map to the roof of a different building... the same thing happened to my Black Skaven, and then my leader got killed after getting surrounded 2 turns later. He died. I lost the campaign, had to start over. WTF?!

In another Skaven warband that I have, I had Fylch ready to unload his inventory to my chest because he had 3 wyrdstone clusters and he needed to clear up space to get more loot. He was just short of being able to reach the chest, so I had him ambush a little further away from the chest. A turn later, my Fylch was all the way on the other side of the map... WHAT THE FUK?!
Last edited by DarkZany on 24 December 2015, 05:39, edited 1 time in total.

DarkZany

Re: Random Teleports

Postby DarkZany » 23 December 2015, 11:52

I just climbed a wall that was 3 buildings away on the third floor when my character is out in the middle of a street.

DarkZany

Re: Random Teleports

Postby DarkZany » 24 December 2015, 05:38

As of today I also ran into 3 invisible walls... there weren't anything on the ground to impede movement, and nothing was in front of me to obstruct me, and... NO, of course I'm not on the edge of the map... it was just air in front of me with nothing to block me and I had 3 more SP to spend, but I couldn't go past the invisible wall, so I had to spend 2 SP just to wall around its edges.

Scurvy

Re: Random Teleports, Invisible Ladders, and Invisible Walls

Postby Scurvy » 24 December 2015, 14:17

Do You have any screen shots of both the map and the invisible wall area?
The Mod's / developers are really good at fixing these problems if we provide them with all the info that we can.

Return to “Bug Report”