Gamebreaking bug on Skaven campaign Act II Mission II

This is the place to go when you want to report a bug that you encountered while playing Mordheim: City of the Damned.
cpt_freakout

Gamebreaking bug on Skaven campaign Act II Mission II

Postby cpt_freakout » 21 December 2015, 13:56

Hey there,

Been enjoying Mordheim very much, but I just faced a bug that keeps me from completing the Act II Mission II scenario. Right at the beginning, the game gave me control of the one prisoner trapped in a cell right in front of the Totem Cart; this took him out of the cell immediately, and I proceeded to burn the cell without opening it first. I played through the rest of the mission, rescuing the second prisoner as normal, but the objective counter did not update at all. So now I'm stuck in the mission, with full control of the two prisoners, but the objective counter refuses to update for the first prisoner the game gave me immediate control of. Please help - I really don't want to abandon the mission and suffer through a bunch of needless injuries.

Thanks in advance.

Drildgen

Re: Gamebreaking bug on Skaven campaign Act II Mission II

Postby Drildgen » 04 January 2016, 16:45

Greetings cpt_freakout,

You can always sacrifice your Dramatis Personae (Fylch, in this case) and then restart the mission to see if it happens again. If it does, please immediately take screenshots of your whereabouts as well as one from the overview/strategy view and post them here as a reply to this topic.

Thank you very much and good luck!
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

kwydjbo

Re: Gamebreaking bug on Skaven campaign Act II Mission II

Postby kwydjbo » 13 September 2016, 13:02

I also was given control of Nirk Stab, locked in the cart at the outset. He's on fire now, so he's just fine.

Return to “Bug Report”