Loot of dead enemies blocking climbing

This is the place to go when you want to report a bug that you encountered while playing Mordheim: City of the Damned.
hamstersandwich

Loot of dead enemies blocking climbing

Postby hamstersandwich » 03 December 2015, 22:54

First I would like to preface this with how much I am enjoying this game, it is true to the original tabletop game and tons of fun.

Minor glitch today, a dead body/loot lying at a climb up point almost ruined a match for me. After a turn , and a looting, these items should not impede movement.

That is all :)

Drildgen

Re: Loot of dead enemies blocking climbing

Postby Drildgen » 04 December 2015, 15:49

Greetings hamstersandwich,

We're glad that you are enjoying the game! :) Could you please confirm that you could not use the climbing action the next round after the bodies of fallen units are removed from the battleground?

Best regards,
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

hamstersandwich

Postby hamstersandwich » 04 December 2015, 22:25

The climbing action option never showed up, just the loot option, for the entire match. The "blue arrows" that show a climb point were visible.

Drildgen

Postby Drildgen » 08 December 2015, 18:43

That is quite weird... Next time you stumble upon such weird behavior, please take a localized screenshot of your whereabouts as well as a screenshot from the Strategy View and post them here. This would allow us to reproduce your issue in a controlled environment and eventually fix it! :)
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

Scurvy

Postby Scurvy » 11 December 2015, 13:52

I noticed the other day that loot on a climb point brings up the option to 'Interact' rather then 'Loot'. If you select 'Interact' you get you get the options to Loot / Climb etc.

Morjax

Postby Morjax » 11 December 2015, 21:20

I noticed the other day that loot on a climb point brings up the option to 'Interact' rather then 'Loot'. If you select 'Interact' you get you get the options to Loot / Climb etc.
Good to know!! It's a pretty rare occurrence, I suppose, but it's good to always have an out, as they say.

Return to “Bug Report”