Gameplay Floating Ambush

This is the place to go when you want to report a bug that you encountered while playing Mordheim: City of the Damned.
Astralwyrm

Gameplay Floating Ambush

Postby Astralwyrm » 01 December 2015, 18:53

My leader was stood by this jump point against the wall with ambush stance up

When a Chaos Possessed came up the stairs this happened.

I imagined Tah Klaw was the 'death from above' kind of character but this is ridiculous lol!

edit: So basically the Ambush didn't really work like when a charge fails to reach the enemy, in this case he's managed to end up on top of the enemy and this messes with the enemy's ambush. It goes off when you try to move away but can't connect and as you keep moving you end up in combat floating a little less high up.

Astralwyrm

Re: Gameplay Floating Ambush

Postby Astralwyrm » 01 December 2015, 19:16

So after taking that last screen shot I decided to jump down with my verminkin when he gets hit by a damage trap and finds himself floating as well!

He dropped back down as I moved him.

Drildgen

Postby Drildgen » 01 December 2015, 19:53

Greetings Astralwyrm,

Thanks for reporting this issue! There's a couple things that doesn't compute in my head with these screenshots... Was you leader able to use Ambush Stance with his Warplock Pistols in his hands as seen in the first screenshot? Also, were you deployed right away in those houses? Could you explain, step by step what happened please so I can try to reproduce it in a isolated environment?

Thanks in advance!
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

Astralwyrm

Postby Astralwyrm » 01 December 2015, 20:27

No my leader isn't actually in that first screen shot, it was a shot of where he was before it happened. My night runner there though might have a taken an over watch shot as he was moving in if that is helpful. Behind the Night runner in that first screen shot you can see a jump point that goes higher up the building. I had my Assassin parked up in that corner with ambush stance up when it happened. It was a brutal rivals in the ruins mission so we both started at our wagons, I started up centre north above the long line of houses going south. Above where my Sorcerer and Warp guard are stood on the map screenshot. The enemy AI started south/south west of the mansion I think.

Drildgen

Postby Drildgen » 02 December 2015, 16:30

Ok good, now it makes more sense! Thank you :)

I will personally try to reproduce this and fix it. Thanks for the valuable info :)
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

Return to “Bug Report”