Stuck on loading warband - Thralls left arm corrrupt

Basic information about troubleshooting problems that you could encounter while playing the game.
Tron

Stuck on loading warband - Thralls left arm corrrupt

Postby Tron » 30 October 2016, 13:20

I was updating the look on my Thrall and suddenly her whole left arm was gone.

I logged out and tried relogging but now I am stuck on loading screen while loading my warband. Other warbands load ok.

IN the log I can see:
00:01:11:659 (0) - [ERROR] uncategorised Could not load asset und_thrall_handl_armorl_01_red_steel_black for Object: NULL

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

ArgumentException: The scene is invalid.
at UnityEngine.SceneManagement.Scene.GetRootGameObjects (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 rootGameObjects) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at UnityEngine.SceneManagement.Scene.GetRootGameObjects () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at UnitMenuController+<LoadBodyPart>c__AnonStoreyD7.<>m__7C (UnityEngine.Object go) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at AssetBundleLoader.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

-----------------
From what I understand there is a bug or a missing file. How do I fix this?

Tron

Re: Stuck on loading warband - Thralls left arm corrrupt

Postby Tron » 30 October 2016, 15:23

I've tried loading with low settings and removing and installing the game.

Drildgen

Re: Stuck on loading warband - Thralls left arm corrrupt

Postby Drildgen » 31 October 2016, 12:50

Greetings Tron,

Thank you for taking the time to report this problem to us. Rest assured, we are aware of this issue and we already have fixed it internally. It should be deployed with a patch soon. In the meantime, try to avoid using the 2nd model of arms with the color #19... I know it's kinda far fetched here, but it seems that this particular combination is where the problem lies.
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

Return to “Technical Support”