Witch Hunters; mission I-III BUG

Basic information about troubleshooting problems that you could encounter while playing the game.
czarny944

Witch Hunters; mission I-III BUG

Postby czarny944 » 18 July 2016, 21:29

Hello!

Short description of my problem. Warband: Witch Hunters; mission I-III.
The bridge, i had to kill Elser and destroy totems. I did all of this, but last totem i destroyed with a ranged weapon.... Totem was on -200 HP and i couldn't destroy it. After a restart of the game, the totem dissapeared, without an objective completed. Please help me with this bug, becouse I stuck another time in a quest, cant go further...

Sorry for mistakes,
Best wishes,
Czarny

Drildgen

Re: Witch Hunters; mission I-III BUG

Postby Drildgen » 19 July 2016, 13:16

Greetings czarny944,

First off, thank you for taking the time to report this issue. We have indeed found the problem with some type of ranged weapons and destructible objects. It should be fixed next patch! ;) In the meantime, I would suggest only using melee weapons on the destructible totems!

Best regards
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

czarny944

Postby czarny944 » 19 July 2016, 16:24

Will I able to continue the mission after patch? I really don't want to abandon mission and then doing 1 more time the same.

Drildgen

Postby Drildgen » 20 July 2016, 13:32

Greetings czarny944,

With the last quick fixes patch, we have deleted all the "in-combat" savegame files without any consequences to your warband. You should now be able to restart the mission and actually be able to complete it without having the idols of chaos bug out from ranged attacks.

Good luck,
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

Return to “Technical Support”