Missing Loot

Basic information about troubleshooting problems that you could encounter while playing the game.

Missing Loot

Postby Guest » 23 March 2016, 20:20

Hi guys, wondering if someone could help. It might be something very basic i'm over looking.

Last night I managed to complete the extra objective on a campaign mission. After the battle and your warriors have received their experience points the message along the lines "your victory gave you the time to loot the battlefield". I don't recall the exact wording but its a common occurrence.

Basically among the wyrdstone found I was rewarded a Sigmarite warhammer and a Bracer (coloured blue). I cannot for the life of me find where these are in the warcamp.

Any ideas?

The Thousandth Son

Re: Missing Loot

Postby The Thousandth Son » 23 March 2016, 20:21

This is my post, thought I had logged in before posting.

MasterN

Postby MasterN » 23 March 2016, 20:26

Effectively it's not important who's post it is^^

What warband are you playing? Could it be, that yours simply can't use the items?

Look in the Market, and if they're not there, then there may be a problem.

The Thousandth Son

Postby The Thousandth Son » 23 March 2016, 23:52

Yes it doesn't matter but felt like taking ownership to avoid confusion when I start answering under a different name.

I'm playing the Human mercenaries, they're not in the market.

I did consider that perhaps the Sigmarite warhammer is only for the sisters of Sigmar but surly I would still be able to sell it otherwise why even reward me with it after a game.

Return to “Technical Support”