Mordheim.exe has stopped working.

Basic information about troubleshooting problems that you could encounter while playing the game.
Jaranja

Re: Mordheim.exe has stopped working.

Postby Jaranja » 26 March 2016, 11:12

So I'm about 430% sure that i don't want to rollback my drivers, as that would crap out my Xcom 2 and Division.

I've reported it to AMD and hopefully all you folks have done the same.

PHRAETUS

Postby PHRAETUS » 29 March 2016, 07:20

Same issue. Fine yesterday, updated to Crimson 16.3.2 & splat, game crashes on splash page every time.
AMD 7990 on Win 10 64.

Rolled back to previous drivers & the game launches fine again.

fosterdisbelief

Postby fosterdisbelief » 29 March 2016, 18:40

Just wanted to add my voice that rolling back the drivers does fix the problem.

And yes, I reported it to AMD.

shootthru

Postby shootthru » 31 March 2016, 16:06

Just to note, i am also experiencing the same problem with the new drivers. Reported to AMD

unnaturalone

Postby unnaturalone » 31 March 2016, 19:52

Same issue. mordheim.exe has stopped working. Using the latest Crimson drivers.

Cablenexus

Postby Cablenexus » 04 April 2016, 15:40

Any news on the issue the game does not start with the Crimson 16.3.1 and Crimson 16.3.2 drivers? I don't see any response from the devs, user community and/or AMd and my refund period is expired and I was not able to play the game since I bought it. Thanks in advance.

Honey Mead

Postby Honey Mead » 04 April 2016, 23:48

Just to update. This problem persists with 16.4.1

Drildgen

Postby Drildgen » 05 April 2016, 13:29

Greetings,

We are aware of this problem still being present today with AMD's R9 series of video cards. We have investigated the issue and found some incompatibility between Unity shaders and the AMD R9 type video cards and/or drivers. Unfortunately, this is not a problem we can fix here at Rogue Factor. It should properly be reported to Unity and AMD directly.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. Rest assured that as soon as we have access to a stable new version of our game engine we will make the update and patch the game. Hopefully, this will eventually fix the visual artifacts you have reported above.

Best regards,
Sorry, I have replied in another thread ( viewtopic.php?f=72&t=2201#p12271 ) but I kinda lost track of all the reports with AMD video device users are experiencing this issue with their latest drivers.

As I have suggested in my other post, we recommend that you report this to your video card's manufacturer as well as Unity developers.
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

Jaranja

Postby Jaranja » 05 April 2016, 13:48

Greetings,

We are aware of this problem still being present today with AMD's R9 series of video cards. We have investigated the issue and found some incompatibility between Unity shaders and the AMD R9 type video cards and/or drivers. Unfortunately, this is not a problem we can fix here at Rogue Factor. It should properly be reported to Unity and AMD directly.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. Rest assured that as soon as we have access to a stable new version of our game engine we will make the update and patch the game. Hopefully, this will eventually fix the visual artifacts you have reported above.

Best regards,
Sorry, I have replied in another thread ( viewtopic.php?f=72&t=2201#p12271 ) but I kinda lost track of all the reports with AMD video device users are experiencing this issue with their latest drivers.

As I have suggested in my other post, we recommend that you report this to your video card's manufacturer as well as Unity developers.
Unfortunately, the newest drivers (and beta drivers) don't work with Mordheim, still. It looks like they don't care. Guess i can't play Mordheim again :(

Nithavela

Postby Nithavela » 05 April 2016, 13:53

Could someone please explain how to rollback your drivers? I have encountered the same issues and can't play the game after updating crimson.

Return to “Technical Support”