Game constantly Sutters/freezes

Basic information about troubleshooting problems that you could encounter while playing the game.
zerixar

Game constantly Sutters/freezes

Postby zerixar » 16 December 2015, 22:30

The game constantly stutters and freezes for a couple of seconds after most actions. It seems to occur basically when transitions are happening. everything from taking an action, to character swap, to ending a turn, to every single attack, to equipping gear in the warband page, it just constantly freezes for a couple of seconds when transitioning or completing an action. it's not every time, but >50% of the time.

Only occurs in this game (i play many others much more system intensive than this one). have done reinstalls, driver updates, settings changes (behaves the same on very high everything or low/off everything), moved the game from my 7500rpm drive to my solid state thinking it might be write speeds, nothing. system is set to favor performance over power consumption, and all that jaz. have watched the cpu performance in task manager and it's not maxing out my cpu, also not maxing out my memory. i'm out of ideas.

help.

makes the game unplayably slow when a mission that should take 20 mins takes an hour because you're literally waiting through a 3 second freeze after every action.

Drildgen

Re: Game constantly Sutters/freezes

Postby Drildgen » 17 December 2015, 15:38

Greetings zerixar,

Could you please follow this troubleshooting guideline to see if it fixes your problems? You'll find it HERE on these forums.

If you unfortunately get down to #8, please link this topic into your e-mail along with your logs and dxdiag.

Thank you and good luck!
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

zerixar

Postby zerixar » 17 December 2015, 19:10

Ok message/files sent.

zerixar

Postby zerixar » 25 December 2015, 04:57

so............ what now. do i just wait forever?

Drildgen

Postby Drildgen » 04 January 2016, 15:13

Sorry for the wait zerixar, we have been away for the holidays. We're now back on duty and I have forwarded your post to one of our programmers so he can look into it.

Hang in there,
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

Return to “Technical Support”