"weird" Colours/Contrast

Basic information about troubleshooting problems that you could encounter while playing the game.
Fallendea

"weird" Colours/Contrast

Postby Fallendea » 27 November 2015, 13:44

Hi!

I reinstalled windows 10 yesterday. Today I installed Mordheim and started it. Since I reinstalled my system Mordheim has some...wird..Colours.

It's hard for me to explain, english isn't my foreign language. Thats why I made a screenshot.
Spoiler : screenshot :
The grey text for Strenght, toughness and so on looks darker, but is readable.
The blue item in the right is pretty hard so see/read..also the Pendant...and so on.

The Date (right, top) looks normal, also the wyrdstone statistic and the coins.
Exp-bar and Lvl also...Models too..its just the Font of the Items.

Brightness is on 50 btw.

I tried reinstalling Mordheim, I tried different Warbands.
Because there is no other Game with any Problems, I dont think its a Driver-Problem. But I reinstalled my Driver (AMD R9 280x) anyways - didn't help.
Next thing I try is changing language to english.

Iam looking forward for a fix. Mordheim is pláyable but doesn't look really pretty.

edit: Changing to englih didnt help.

edit2:
It Could be a Problem of the new driver software for AMD. Radeon Crimson (after Win10 reinstall) instead of Cataclyst Control Center(before Win10 reinstall).

Drildgen

Re: "weird" Colours/Contrast

Postby Drildgen » 27 November 2015, 15:54

Greetings Fallendae,

I would strongly recommend that you re-install your latest video card drivers and then you completely shut down Catalyst. Also, make sure you follow the steps from this troubleshooting walkthrough as it might help you out.
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

FocusTechSupport
Administrateur

Postby FocusTechSupport » 01 December 2015, 13:52

A. if you have the AMD Crimson Edition drivers, these new drivers causes some graphics cards to limit the maximum fan speed to only 20%.

This issue is fixed by a hotfix.

Please install the AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 15.11.1 Update: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/d ... ws+10+-+64

B. Please check that the weird colours/contrast issue is fixed or not with the Crimson Edition 15.11.1 Update.

joshBK

Postby joshBK » 10 December 2015, 06:50

I had the same issue today and it related to updating graphics drivers to the AMD Crimson Edition drivers 15.11... The color issue is specific to Mordheim as far as I can tell as I have booted up 2 other games to check and the colors there are fine. I will install from the link the 15.11.1 and see if that fixes it. If you don't hear from me, the colors are pretty again :D

crimsonsun

Postby crimsonsun » 10 December 2015, 22:35

That doesn't fix the colour issue which was present as I've been using the upgrading drivers since they went out for beta, it does fix the fan issue though which was FAR more pressing as it would cause my system to shut down.

Return to “Technical Support”