With the latest patch, we reported two known issues that could possibly impact your playing experience.
We worked on solving them and fixing a few issues reported by the community.
The version of the game has been updated to 184.108.40.206.
As we planned to do on last patch; if you had a combat save before the update it will be removed. Your Warband will be sent back to your hideout without any consequences. We apologize that it did not work in our previous patch.
- Greatly reduced (by 10 times) the delay of GUI appearance.
- Fixed an issue that made Pyre of Righteous reappear on reload.
- Fixed an issue where empty loot bags were showing up in place of out of action Warriors who left the battlefield.
- Prevented some spells from being cast again on players when looting Wyrdstone (e.g. Deny the heretic).
- Fixed message in daily report when a Librarian sends you gold instead of a formula (please note that it has not been localized yet and will display in English only).
- Wild Swipe can now properly be used with an Ulrican Axe.
- Deny the Heretic: the mastery version debuff now properly lasts the duration of the AoE zone.
- Fixed an issue preventing the completion of campaign missions while using ranged weapons on destructibles.
If you find any bugs or need some technical help, please refer to the thread "READ FIRST - Problems loading/launching the game", and the appropriate forum for bugs reporting and technical issues, and do no post in general discussions. The general discussion forum is very hard for us to navigate as there is a lot of movement, so we only look at it briefly.
If you experience a game breaking bug, such as a crash to desktop, please make a post in the Bug report section, and also send your output log and a copy of your combat log, found in your Steam install directory:
Email these logs to logs at rogue-factor.com and we'll take a look at it. Please link your post/thread in your email so we can return to it. A DxDiag can also be helpful, and if you managed to take a screenshot that will also help quite a bit.
We hope you enjoy this patch. Feel free to check the forums regularly to get information on what's coming next to Mordheim: City of the Damned