Today we are proud to release the 5th patch (v188.8.131.52) for Mordheim: City of the Damned. We are also releasing 2 new exclusive Hired Swords: the Wolf-Priest of Ulric and Doomweaver, available as DLC in the Steam Store!
We hope you will enjoy this new content, and look forward to seeing you fight in the dark streets of Mordheim: City of the Damned.
Please note that even if the update is available at 11am (EST) on April the 14th, the new DLC won't be visible on the Steam Store pages before 12pm (EST) on the same day.
- New Hired Sword Warriors available upon purchase as DLCs on Steam!
- Loading progression: Now, when the Chaos is at work, you will be able to see how much has been completed while you're waiting
- Bloodletter: reduced the cost of Cleave to 3 OP
- Bloodletter: reduced the cost of Rake to 2 OP
- Plaguebearer: reduced the cost of Stench of Nurgle to 2 OP
- Pink Horror: reduced the cost of Pink Flames to 2 OP
- Blue Horror: reduced the cost of Tzeentch’s Embrace to 2 OP
- Daemonette: reduced the cost of Ripping Claws to 3 OP
- Chaos Ogre: reduced the cost of Warp Wave to 3 OP
- Updated Xbox Controller icons to match the Xbox One triggers and buttons
- Added "autohit" in combat log when fighting a stunned warrior
- Lad’s Got Talent: the requirements for the normal version have been reduced to 3 Intelligence (instead of 6)
- Born Leader: the requirements for the normal version have been reduced to 9 Leadership (instead of 12)
- Daredevil: Melee Resistance penalty has been reduced to 20% (instead of 25%) for the Normal version and to 10% (instead of 15%) for the Mastery version
- Fatality: the effect is no longer Stackable. Normal version now increases Critical chances by 5% for 1 turn while the Mastery version increases them by 10% for 1 turn.
- Impact Shot: increased the Bypass Armor to 20% (instead of 15%) for the Normal version and to 40% (instead of 30%) for the Mastery version
- Expert Fencer: now also increases Parry chances by 5% for the Normal version and by 10% for the Mastery version
- Boarding Prowess: now triggers on Charge actions as well. Critical bonus has been reduced to 10% (instead of 15%) for the Normal version and to 20% (instead of 30%) for the Mastery version
- Vent: Melee and Range resistance debuff are now increased to -10% for the Normal version and -20% for the Mastery version
- Agitation: the duration has been increased to 2 turns instead of 1
- Dagger Specialist:
- Parry and Dodge bypass reduced to 5% (instead of 10%) for the Normal version and to 10% (instead of 20%) for the Mastery version
- Now also increase Melee Hit chances by 5% for Normal version and by 10% for Mastery version
- Warp Globe: duration increased to 2 turns for the Normal version and 3 turns for the Mastery version
- Enriched Globe: duration increased to 2 turns for the Normal version and 3 turns for the Mastery version
- Swift Counter: the chances to trigger the effects have been increased to 40% for the Normal version and to 80% for the Mastery version
- Chaos Evolution: the chances to trigger the effects have been increased to 40% for the Normal version and to 80% for the Mastery version
- Chaotic Advantage: the chances to trigger the effects have been increased to 40% for the Normal version and to 80% for the Mastery version
- Perception: upon having a successful Perception, the skill will be locked for 1 turn (thus being available again only on the next turn of the user)
- Amulet now increases Magic Resistance by 5% for Normal, 10% for Good and 15% for Best
- Poultice has been changed to:
- Normal – Remove 1 Open Wound Debuff
- Good – Remove 2 Open Wound Debuff
- Best – Remove 3 Open Wound Debuff
- The cost of using a “Luck Trinket” has been reduced to 0 SP. It still must be used to take effect
The following Recipes will now also unlock the enchantment for the Head on top of the slots they were already bound to
- Rune/Mark of Dismay can now also be added on a Helmet, Amulet or Pendant
- Normal: on damage dealt, reduces Fear and Terror by 3%. Stackable
- Mastery: on damage dealt, reduces Fear and Terror by 6%. Stackable
- Rune/Mark of Aegis can now also be added on a Helmet, Amulet or Pendant
- Normal: increase parry chances by 5%
- Mastery: increase parry chances by 10%
- The lowest part of the Smuggler's coat will now properly update its color when selecting the color of the Light Armor torso
- Light wounds are not displayed anymore in warrior logs
- Fixed GUI issues on certain pop-up (if using low quality settings for textures)
- Fixed level 7 warriors having 4 mutations instead of 3
- Fixed possible desync issues when Impressive warriors were put out of action
- Fixed possible desync issues with the warriors engagement
- Fixed an issue with highlighting selection
- Fixed an issue displaying previous attack damages when stunned after entering a Zone AOE
- Fixed an issue with the disengage state that was sending start move to both players
- Fixed an issue with the procedural system that was sometimes deploying the Warband Wagons into Atheltic Actions Zones
- Fixed an issue with warriors being teleported inside empty buildings in Quayside.
- Fixed an issue with warriors being teleported outside the gameplay area in Middle Bridge.
- Fixed several issues with pathfinding generation in stairways. You should no longer be blocked at the top or in the middle of the stairways. If the issue persists, please report it on our forums with a screenshot of the stuck character and another screenshot with the strategy view.
- Fixed issue preventing buff or debuff enchantments to be applied during ambush and overwatch attacks
- UPDATE:Modified the RNG algorythm to solve an issue that was introduced last Patch.
- UPDATE:Modified a few defender stats that weren't calculated properly (this impact skill such as Poison Expert).
- Problem with AMD Drivers: Many players have reported issues with the latest AMD drivers, and we have been working diligently to find a solution. Unfortunately, the problem seems to lie beyond our control; it is a particularity of the way the Unity engine interacts with the AMD software. More information
How to help us
If you find any bugs or need some technical help, please refer to the thread "READ FIRST - Problems loading/launching the game", and the appropriate forum for bugs reporting and technical issues, and do no post in general discussions. The general discussion forum is very hard for us to navigate as there is a lot of movement, so we only look at it briefly.
If you experience a game breaking bug, such as a crash to desktop, please make a post in the Bug report section, and also send your output log and a copy of your combat log, found in your Steam install directory:
Email these logs to logs at rogue-factor.com and we'll take a look at it. Please link your post/thread in your email so we can return to it. A DxDiag can also be helpful, and if you managed to take a screenshot that will also help quite a bit.
We hope you enjoy this patch. Feel free to check the forums regularly to get information on what's coming next to Mordheim: City of the Damned