Today we are proud to release the 3rd patch (v126.96.36.199) for Mordheim: City of the Damned. We are also releasing 2 new exclusive Hired Swords: the Smuggler and the Globadier, available as DLC in the Steam Store!
Our version of the Unity Engine has also been updated to its newest version (5.3.2) in order to improve the loading times, and fix several bugs.
We hope you will enjoy these improvements, and look forward to seeing you fight in the dark streets of Mordheim: City of the Damned.
- New Hired Sword Warriors available upon purchase as DLCs on Steam!
- Loading times have been reduced by 40-50%!
- The duration of Wyrdstone effects have been increased to 2 turns
- Everyone now has a “Throw” animation for thrown consumables
- It is no longer possible to charge Warriors that are on different heights in the Quayside & Midbridge Maps.
- Extra chests should no longer block Warriors inside a building in Quayside while playing with extra objectives.
- Fixed collision issues with Noble's Quarters unique Mansion buildings.
- Various localization and grammar fixes
- The debuff window is now hidden during other player's turn
- Improved AI warrior's movement near corners
- Plaguebearers are now immune to Stench of Nurgle
- Fixed application of poison on charge attacks
- Fixed Manticore acid spit auto success
- Fixed double loot bag spawn when killing a warrior using an offensive spell
Due to the changes made to speed up the loading times, if you load a combat save from before the update, you will be returned to the hideout before the mission, with no consequences. We apologize for this inconvenience!
How to help us
If you find any bugs or need some technical help, please refer to the thread "READ FIRST - Problems loading/launching the game", and the appropriate forum for bugs reporting and technical issues, and do no post in general discussions. The general discussion forum is very hard for us to navigate as there is a lot of movement, so we only look at it briefly.
If you experience a game breaking bug, such as a crash to desktop, please make a post in the Bug report section, and also send your output log and a copy of your combat log, found in your Steam install directory:
Email these logs to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll take a look at it. Please link your post/thread in your email so we can return to it. A DxDiag can also be helpful, and if you managed to take a screenshot that will also help quite a bit.
We hope you enjoy this patch. Feel free to check the forums regularly to get information on what's coming next to Mordheim: City of the Damned