Since the full release of Mordheim: City of the Damned, we continue monitoring the forums, to provide you support and fix major issues that could alter your experience in the game.
Today, we present you our second patch (220.127.116.11) since the release, providing the following fixes and improvements:
- We added an alternate combat animation for melee attacks for a total of 72 New combat animations (36 hit, 36 fail)
- Added AI difficulty as a parameter in skirmish
- GUI – The Target selection will be remembered now (as long as the last target selected is still in range)
- Reduced the Reputation required to gain Faction ranks by roughly 20% (spread on all levels). This apply to all factions and will take effect retroactively
- Rank 1 = 100 reputation (remains unchanged)
- Rank 2 = 400 reputation (instead of 500)
- Rank 3 = 1200 reputation (instead of 1500)
- Rank 4 = 2500 reputation (instead of 3000)
- Rank 5 = 4000 reputation (instead of 5000)
- Market Rotation:
- Reduced the chances of Bandit Attacks preventing a market rotation
- Reduced the chances of having Business as Usual
- Increased the chances for an Exotic Piece event (enchanting formula)
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the Exotic Piece event would be discarded and re-rolled
- Increased the Drop Rate chances of Formula (Runes & Marks) for Warbands Rank 5 and Above
- Black powder weapons will now display the Flintlock effect which increase Shoot and ranged Attack Skills by 1 OP
- The display of the Ambush circle is now more accurate visually
- The display of the ambush range will now show for all skills which has an Ambush effect
- The combat circle visual has been improved
- The Pop-up to Disband Warband/Warrior is now focused on the Cancel button to avoid unfortunate disband/firing
- Added more combat info (hit chances details) on top of damages in the UI
- Added a description to the Rout Threshold option in skirmish lobby
- Ambush scenarios will only trigger during Brutal or Deadly Missions
- The chances for Hired Swords and Ai of getting Injuries has been reduced
- Slightly increased the chances of getting new Hired Swords on Hired Sword rotation days
- Fixed the Rune of Dismay, it will now properly stack (really this time)
- Rune of Lucidity: increased the bonus to Stupidity rolls to 35% (instead of 25%) to the Regular version and to 75% (instead of 50%) to the Master version
- Rune of Health: due to a technical restriction, we had to change this Rune. Instead of increasing wounds it will now increase:
- Regular: Poison Resistance +5% and Wyrdstone Resistance +15%
- Mastery Version: Poison Resistance +10% and Wyrdstone Resistance +30%
- Rune of Constitution: this rune has been added to have the same behavior the Rune of Health had before, but on the Helmet slot instead
- The Wounds of the Manticore has been increased
- The Manticore will now properly cause Terror
- The Manticore has gain an increase in Resistance to Poison, Crit, Magic and Armor Absorption
- The monolith buff protecting Merga will now also provide a Critical Resistance bonus
- The Binding zone around the Manticore will now make her practically invincible. Anyone entering the area suffers from the same effects as the Manticore
- Modifications on the Enemy Placement has been done in the mission 5 of Mercenaries
- Objectives in Mission 6 of the Mercenaries have been re-ordered to display the freeing of the Prisoners chain of Objective on top
- The buff of Merga “Dark Lord’s Gift” has had its Armor Absorption reduced to 25% instead of 35%
- GUI - Fixed ladder offset on reload
- Fixed an issue were some enchantments were not reapplied on dead unit (making casters who died from the curse potentially die after battle) upon reloading a game
- Fixed "-lowSettings" to be really set to low settings and not medium settings
- Made a fixed to deployments in multiplayer when there is a roaming monsters
- Warriors are now "grounded" on disengage
- Customizing foot when there is a leg injury won't replace the visual of the injury anymore
- Fixed the localization when a rune cannot be bought (in the pop-up)
- Fixed the localization of the “skip intro” button
- Fixed an issue when spamming the button when going back to main menu
- Fixed an issue to make sure impressive Warriors in campaign are spawned at their specified nodes
- Fixed an issue where the kick player option in skirmish was not available after swapping warriors
- Fixed the achievements to complete the tutorials
- Fixed all the achievements "unit at max rank with no injuries"
- Fixed some issues where sometimes the navmesh would get corrupted
- Fixed an issue where the flying Dodge message would show the wrong text
- Fixed a certain spawn setup in Noble's Quarter Map 1 and Map 2 where Warriors could remain stuck in a building.
- Fixed an issue with the procedurally generated woodplank bridges where two of them could spawn across each other and completely block the passage.
- Fixed more instances of possible invisible walls with the procedural buildings connections.
- Fixed an issue where pink texture would appear on a building in Nobles Quarter's Maps.
- Fixed more occurrences where your Warriors would collide on invisible walls in clear passages.
- Fixed the possibility to engage Warriors in stairways from above or below them that rarely occurred inside buildings.
- Fixed an issue where you could land in mid-air after using a jump down action on a wooden bridge.
- Fixed an issue with the Wall Runner skill where it would display over the “Interaction” option and lead you to believe you couldn’t perform a normal Climb anymore
- Fixed inventory current slot changing when switching between tabs in inventory
- Fixed lobby creation popup navigation when using controller/keyboard
- Fixed cancel joining lobby using keyboard/controller
- Fixed end game not showing when opponent quits while in overview map
- Fixed Warriors not performing stupidity when starting engaged
- Fixed monsters in library locking teleport exit
- Critical blood splatter displayed only for players involved in the fight
- Blocking navigation in stairs: In some cases, it is possible to prevent Warriors from climbing stairs if there is another Warrior (ally or enemy) standing under the stairs.
How to help us
If you find any bugs or need some technical help, please refer to the thread "Issues launching or loading the game. Read this first!", and the appropriate forum for bugs reporting and technical issues, and do no post in general discussions. The general discussion forum is very hard for us to navigate as there is a lot of movement, so we only look at it briefly.
If you get a game breaking bug, such as a crash to desktop, please make a post in the bug report section, and also send your output log and a copy of your combat log, found in your steam install directory:
Email this log to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll take a look at it. Please link your post/thread in your email so we can return to it. A DxDiag can also be helpful, and if you managed to take a screenshot that will also help quite a bit.
We hope you enjoy this patch. Feel free to check the forums regularly to get information on what's coming next to Mordheim: City of the Damned