Today we are proud to release the 10th patch (v22.214.171.124) for Mordheim: City of the Damned.
We hope you will enjoy these improvements, and look forward to seeing you fight in the dark streets of Mordheim: City of the Damned.
- Armor Absorption: the maximum amount of Armor Absorption is now capped at 95%
- Undead Mission 2-4: fixed the Reinforcements that weren’t showing up
- HUD Scale: You are now able to scale the size of the GUI down to 90% to help readability on some monitor.
- The Crypt Horror has now access to all Warband skills like any other Undead warrior
- Nimble: the bonus to Initiative has been increased to 8 for the Normal version (was 4) and to 16 for the Mastery version (was 8)
- Embedded Wyrdstones: switched the immunity of Wyrdstone effect that increases the cost of Attacks to the Base version and moved the immunity of Wyrdstone effect that increases the cost of spellcasting to the Mastery version
- Tactician: increased the duration to 3 turns for both regular and mastery version (was 1 turn)
- Underdog: increased the bonus to 8% for the regular version (was 5%) and to 15% for the Mastery version (was 10%)
- Combat Expertise: increased the bonus to 10% for the regular version (was 5%) and to 20% for the Mastery version (was 10%)
- Flawless Positioning: increased the bonus to 15% (was 10%) for the Mastery version (the regular version remains unchanged)
- Nerves of steel: lowered the requirements to be 6 for the Regular version and 12 for the Mastery version (previously was 9/15)
- Inspiring: lowered the requirements to be 3 for the Regular version and 9 for the Mastery version (previously was 6/12)
- Fixed the colour presets issue on the Vampire Thrall arms that made them disappear and could result in freeze during the loading of a mission.
- Fixed missing shouts during some of the Vampire Thrall, and Katherina von Dernsbach's attacks
- Fixed vertical scrollbars issue when using the mouse wheel, while the mouse was moving
- Fixed alternate weapon set not showing up properly
- Fixed issue with Zombie failing a climb and not allowing it to perform a new climb right after
- Fixed visual issues in some missions of the Market Place
- Tweaked the loin cloth on the Ghoul to prevent interpenetration
- Fixed multiple localization issues
How to help us
If you find any bugs or need some technical help, please refer to the thread "READ FIRST - Problems loading/launching the game", and the appropriate forum for bugs reporting and technical issues. Please do no post in general discussions. The general discussion forum is very hard for us to navigate as there is a lot of movement, so we only look at it briefly.
If you experience a game breaking bug, such as a crash to desktop, please make a post in the Bug report section, and also send your output log and a copy of your combat log, found in your Steam install directory:
Email these logs to logs at rogue-factor.com and we'll take a look at it. Please link your post/thread in your email so we can return to it. A DxDiag can also be helpful, and if you managed to take a screenshot that will also help quite a bit.
Enjoy the patch and feel free to check the forums regularly to get information on what's coming next to Mordheim: City of the Damned