Community testing - We need your help!

Get all your latest official news and announcements about Mordheim: City of the Damned from the Rogue Factor Team and Focus Home Interactive.
Drildgen

Community testing - We need your help!

Postby Drildgen » 07 July 2016, 18:33

We are releasing an updated 'communitytest' build that we hope can provide us with more information to help track down the crashing issue. This version was built using DirectX11, and we've had some success with it internally. If you are still having issues playing the game, consider trying this new build and letting us know if it works for you (or not).

Instructions:
Right click on Mordheim: City of the Damned in your steam library and open Properties. In the Betas tab, open the drop-down menu and select 'communitytest'. This will start updating your game to the test version.

If your video card does not support DirectX11, or if you encounter any other problems, you can try launching the build in DirectX9 by setting the following launch options: -force-d3d9

(Right-click > Properties > General tab > Set Launch Options > enter -force-d3d9 > Ok)

Unfortunately, this is a large update (3.3GB), so we do apologize. As always, we appreciate any help so we can finally purge this crash with righteous fire, like the unholy heretic that it is!

-The Rogue Factor Team
Good hunting in the streets of Mordheim!

-Drildgen

Rhisthel

Re: Community testing - We need your help!

Postby Rhisthel » 09 July 2016, 18:17

Just want to say Thank You to Rogue Factor. Thanks for all the support on the forums. I'm a new player but this is one of the thing that convinced me to keep the game and not demand the refund :D

Regards

angellily

Re: Community testing - We need your help!

Postby angellily » 09 January 2017, 12:52

Hello
contact me Prempal Singh

Return to “News & Announcements”