Xbox community

General discussion with other Mordheim: City of the Damned players.
Grimhope

Xbox community

Postby Grimhope » 25 October 2016, 13:06

I am becoming more let down by the game. Not because of itself but because there is literally no community home for it so finding players is impossible outside of friend group.. the matchmaking is almost non existent and so far found one game.. in 144 hours.... there is no actual facebook group hosted by the devs that people can post in or is directly related to xbox or console other than posting ads.. and to the fact that this forum itself is mostly dead...

SLHunterUSA

Re: Xbox community

Postby SLHunterUSA » 25 October 2016, 15:13

You may already be one of our group, but if not, our Blood Bowl group, FABBL, has several members who have picked-up this game. There has even been discussion about running some sort of (manually operated) multiplayer campaign. I agree with you, though, it is disappointing to look for skirmishes and literally see nobody searching for a match... My guess is that there is still a relatively low number of people who have the game and those that do are playing the single-player campaign....

Definitely contact me if you want to play some time and I can also introduce you to the group that I know has the game...

My XBox GT is: slhunter

I am in the US and can play most weeknights and can find more time to play throughout the day most weekends...

Grimhope

Postby Grimhope » 25 October 2016, 15:19

Added you ;) im alorianx

Postby Guest » 18 November 2016, 08:44

+1 - build trust = support/mature product | community relations

Return to “General Discussion”