On the borders of the Empire, beneath the World's Edge Mountains lies the forsaken county of Sylvania. Long a place of mystery and sinister doings, Sylvania descended into horror during the Black Plague when the necromancer Vanhel raised legions of the dead. Since that time, Sylvania has been a haunted land steeped in the darkest magic. From the ancient castle of Drakenhof, Count Vlad von Carstein rules the county, but his ambition drives him to seek greater power. With the Empire consumed by civil strife, Vlad sees opportunity. The warbands he sends into Mordheim, the wyrdstone they gather for him, are but the first steps in the war the vampire lord will soon wage on his mortal neighbours.
The forces of Destruction are filled with those for whom aggression, depravity, and greed are a way of life. They would plunge the world into darkness for that which they seek above all else: power. The factions of Destruction rarely work together, allying only briefly and solely out of a common hatred for the forces of Order.
- Leader: Vampire
- Hero: Dreg
- Henchmen: Zombie & Ghoul
- Hero: Vampire Thrall (Warband Rank 2)
- Hero: Necromancer (Warband Rank 3)
- Impressive: Crypt Horror (Warband Rank 5)
Unique Warband Skills:
- Death Trap (Active):
- Target: Special
- Effect: Place a trapped skull at target location that explodes when an enemy approaches within 2.5 meters. Deals 12-24 damage to everyone within 5m and applies a debuff that reduces Melee and Ranged Hit Chance by 5%. Usable once per turn. Not Stackable.
- Eye See You (Active):
- Target: Special
- Effect: Place a trapped skull at target location that triggers when an enemy approaches within 5 meters. Applies a debuff to enemies within 10m that reduces Initiative by 10, All Alone, Fear, and Terror by 5% and renders their location visible. Not Stackable. Usable once per turn.
- Death Stench (Active):
- Target: Everyone within a 5 meter radius around the user.
- Effect: Reduces Melee Resistance, Parry and Dodge chances by 5% of everyone within a 5 meter radius around the user. Resistible Poison effect. Undead warriors are immune. Not Stackable.
- Find the breach (Passive):
- Effect: When another ally is engaged with the same target, increases Armour Absorption bypass by 5%. Not Stackable.
- Body Reconstruction (Passive):
- Effect: Increases Critical Resistance by 10%.
- Embedded Wyrdstones (Passive):
- Effect: Increases Wyrdstone Resistance by 10% and grants immunity to half of all detrimental Wyrdstone effects.
Invade the streets of Mordheim on PC with the Undead Warband DLC on October 25th!