Hulking monstrosities, the fiendish crypt horrors are rare ghoulish creatures that share the loathsome appetites of their smaller kin. Far larger and stronger than their grave-haunting kin, these abominations provoke a supernatural terror in all but the stoutest hearts. The sight of a crypt horror gnawing on old bones while perched upon a tombstone has sent many a mortal screaming into the night.
Initial Weapon Set:
- Set 1: Great Hammer
- Set 2: Nothing
- Melee: Axe, Dagger, Hammer, Mace, Spear, Great Axe, Great Hammer.
- Range: None.
- Armours: Cloth Armour, Pendant, Amulet.
- Unwavering: Immune to All Alone, Fear, and Terror tests.
- Last stand: Always fights to the death. Prevents the use of Flee and Disengage actions. Immune to All Alone.
- Large: Increases Poison, Critical, and Stun Resistance by 30% as well as Armour Absorption by 15%, but decreases Ranged Resistance by 10%. Cannot use consumable items, or the Search and Activate actions.
- Impressive: Immune to 'Tiring' effects
- Terror: Enemies who engage or start the turn engaged with the user must perform a Terror test. Failing the test reduces maximum Offense and Strategy Points by 3. The debuff persists until passing a Terror test on turn start. Passing any Terror test will grant immunity to Terror for 2 turns.
Invade the streets of Mordheim with the Undead Warband DLC, coming late October!