A vampire's most devoted servants are those who have been subdued by his charms and seduced by his hypnotic power. These thralls are newly-made undead, drained of life by the vampire to which they are devoted. Although lacking the full extent of their sire's powers, a thrall is a formidable fighter with a strength and agility few mortals can match.
Initial Weapon Set:
- Set 1: Halberd
- Set 2: Set 2: N/A
- Melee: Axe, Dagger, Halberd, Hammer, Mace, Spear, Sword, Great Axe, Great Hammer, Great Sword.
- Range: Bow, Longbow, Short bow.
- Armours: Helmet, Shield, Cloth Armour, Light Armour, Heavy Armour, Pendant, Amulet.
- Unwavering: Immune to All Alone, Fear, and Terror tests.
- Immunity - Poison: Immune to Poison effects.
- Fear: Enemies who engage or start the turn engaged with the user must perform a Fear test. Failing the test reduces melee Hit chance by 30%. The debuff persists until passing a Fear test on turn start. Passing any Fear test will grant immunity to Fear for 2 turns.