Ghouls are the descendants of evil and insane men who ate the flesh of the dead. When the lean and hungry times of famine come upon the Old World, the most depraved and destitute took to feasting on corpses to survive. Driven by their unspeakable craving for the meat of their fellow men, these creatures have given up their human life and dwell near graveyards, crypts and tombs, digging up the rotting corpses of the recently buried and consuming the cold flesh with their bare teeth and claws.
The destruction of Mordheim attracted many Ghoul clans from the north, and now they have taken up permanent residence in the crypts and cemeteries of the ruined city.
Initial Weapon Set:
- Set 1: Axe
- Set 2: Set 2: N/A
- Melee: Axe, Dagger, Hammer, Mace, Spear, Two-Handed Axe, Two-Handed Hammer.
- Range: None.
- Armours: Cloth Armour
- Unwavering: Immune to All Alone, Fear, and Terror tests.
- Last stand: Always fights to the death. Prevents the use of Flee and Disengage actions. Immune to All Alone.
- Feral: This warrior can't use consumables in combat.
- No talent: Cannot buy the 'Lad’s Got Galent' skill.
- Disease Carrier: On melee damage, inflicts a random poison debuff from the following: -5 Initiative, OR -3% Critical Resistance, OR -3% Dodge and Parry chance. All debuffs are stackable, last 3 turns, and increase Damage received from the spell Hand of Dust by 3%.
Invade the streets of Mordheim with the Undead Warband DLC, coming late October!