The simplest form of undead that can be created through necromancy, zombies are the reanimated corpses of the recently dead. Without volition of their own, they are automatons that mindlessly follow the will of their creator. They know neither fear or pain, only obedience.
Initial Weapon Set:
- Set 1: Sword & Shield
- Set 2: N/A
- Melee: Axe, Dagger, Hammer, Mace, Spear, Sword.
- Range: None.
- Armours: Helmet, Shield, Cloth Armour.
- Unwavering: Immune to All Alone, Fear, and Terror tests.
- Immunity: Poison: Immune to Poison effects.
- No talent: Cannot buy the 'Lad's Got Talent' skill.
- Expendable: When falling Out of Action, does not lower the Warband's Morale.
- Feral: This warrior can't use consumables in combat.
- Puppet: The Zombie becomes bound to it's master. Ritual ingredients must be payed for in the form of an upkeep. The Zombie will gain experience and will receive six less skill points than regular Henchmen. Failing to perform the ritual for extended periods weakens the bond, causing the Zombie to decay and be destroyed.
- Rotten Corpse: The Zombie is immune to Open Wound effects and all injuries except Destroyed (Dead), Severed Arm, Severed Leg, Hand Injury, Full Recovery. If it must roll for Injuries at the end of combat, it has a 20% chance to decay and effectively be destroyed. Every rank of the Zombie reduces this chance by 1%.
Invade the streets of Mordheim with the Undead Warband DLC, coming late October!