Among the most fearsome creatures that have been drawn to the ruins of Mordheim are the vampires that lead Undead warbands. Ruthless, intelligent and endowed with strength to rival that of an Ogre, they enjoy greater versatility and independence than other undead. They are the Aristocracy of the Night, viewing mortals as either slaves or prey. Their dark powers are dedicated to serving Count Vlad.
Initial Weapon Set:
- Set 1: Spear & Shield
- Set 2: Nothing
- Melee: Axe, Dagger, Halberd, Hammer, Mace, Spear, Sword, Two-Handed Axe, Two-Handed Hammer, Two-Handed Sword.
- Range: Bow, Longbow, Short bow.
- Armours: Helmet, Shield, Light Armour, Heavy Armour.
- Unwavering: Immune to All Alone, Fear, and Terror tests.
- Immunity: Poison: Immune to Poison effects.
- Terror: Enemies who engage or start the turn engaged with the user must perform a Terror test. Failing the test reduces maximum Offense and Strategy Points by 3. The debuff persists until passing a Terror test on turn start. Passing any Terror test will grant immunity to Terror for 2 turns.
Invade the streets of Mordheim with the Undead Warband DLC, coming late October!