Elven Hired Swords

General discussion with other Mordheim: City of the Damned players.
Prince Tiamath

Elven Hired Swords

Postby Prince Tiamath » 08 June 2016, 05:51

I would like to see some Wood Elves, High Elves and Dark Elves Heroes/Henchmen (Henchwomen ?) to both Order/Destro warbands. Roster might consist:
Woods - Glade warrior melee henchman, Waywatcher Ranged hero - order
Highs -Swordmaster of Hoeth heavy melee with 2h, Shadow Warrior ranged/melee hybrid henchman - order
Dark Elves - Dark Elf Assassin melee light dual wield Hero with Corsair as ranged/melee hybrid henchy, Black guard as Swordmaster counterpart and Reapeter Crossbowman to close the roster for destruction bands.

Opinions? :)

Mikkel

Re: Elven Hired Swords

Postby Mikkel » 08 June 2016, 06:24

Opinions? Certainly. Mine is "No thank you".

I don't need any fancy-pantsy elves with their glittering hair and personal hygiene in my dark and depressing Mordheim :D

Waywatcher

Postby Waywatcher » 10 June 2016, 08:35

I don't need any fancy-pantsy elves with their glittering hair and personal hygiene in my dark and depressing Mordheim :D
Tell that to Dark Elves...they can show you depressing! Although what Dark Elves would want in Mordheim....you got me there!

Prince Tiamath

Postby Prince Tiamath » 10 June 2016, 12:58

Tell that to Dark Elves...they can show you depressing! Although what Dark Elves would want in Mordheim....you got me there!
Wyrdstone is precious to all. Besides Dark Elves serve as mercenaries in Chaos armies on regular basis. Second why Witch King wouldnt send small expedition to investigate Mordheim phenomena :) Also Mikkel no one forced you to use soap and perfume.

Mikkel

Postby Mikkel » 11 June 2016, 04:50

Wyrdstone is precious to all. Besides Dark Elves serve as mercenaries in Chaos armies on regular basis. Second why Witch King wouldnt send small expedition to investigate Mordheim phenomena :)
True enough, at least as far as the Dark Elves go.
Also Mikkel no one forced you to use soap and perfume.
I distinctly remember my mother doing just that, though it must be around 30 years ago now :)

BattleMoomin

Postby BattleMoomin » 11 June 2016, 14:35

I would love to see some Elves! Especially dark elves, I think they would fit in really well. I'd like a female dwarf treasure hunter even more though, but I know that has zero chance :)

Postby Guest » 26 June 2016, 23:10

Swear it looks like a Witch Elf with a mohawk at 1.55 in this video: https://youtu.be/YcPfhwr0vso?t=1m55s

Simcc

Postby Simcc » 05 July 2016, 04:11

In the fantasy world, dark elves do not really care about the empire and its event, the empire is just a place for slave raid to build their ark. Their ultimate goal is their homeland which the high elves are sitting on. High elves too never care about the old world as they have withdraw to their homelands. There is only 3 heroes being send to aid the empire during the Great War of chaos. As for the wood elves they just want to keep their woods clean and nice and never bother about the world.

Having said that I do like to see hydras of the dark elves as its one of my favorite in TT. It would be better if we have undead vampire as they did go to mordheim in the story.

Return to “General Discussion”